Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I don’t get why Lexie Brown is getting cooked online when she put up 20 points in the previous game and looks like a better player than she was before she got sick. She had a bad game against Indiana but the Sparks in general looked disjointed.

Damn near every game is polarized now :snoop:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GObcnhAXEAAaZCO
GOZZpzUW8AANyaw

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This shyt legit got you spiraling, sad shyt to see from an already garbage poster now turning mentally ill
I’m defending the WNBA. I’ve seen what people post online. To not think there’s a racial undertone to all of this is because you’re part of the problem or naive. And or see vets get disrespected to saying the same shyt males would say is asinine. You all are woefully ignorant when it comes to the WNBA. Caught up in the hype.

For the past several weeks, nikkas trashing the Fever for losing even though Mitchell was shooting 3’s just like Clark in college. In fact……..

IMG-5960.jpg

So pardon me for sticking up for the rest of the league if nobody else is going to do it.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I’m defending the WNBA. I’ve seen what people post online. To not think there’s a racial undertone to all of this is because you’re part of the problem or naive. And or see vets get disrespected to saying the same shyt males would say is asinine. You all are woefully ignorant when it comes to the WNBA. Caught up in the hype.

For the past several weeks, nikkas trashing the Fever for losing even though Mitchell was shooting 3’s just like Clark in college. In fact……..

IMG-5960.jpg

So pardon me for sticking up for the rest of the league if nobody else is going to do it.

Like we all know she gets more shine cause she white we ain’t stupid. at this point it is what it is man. They games already on tv the tickets is bought

You ain’t gotta keep spamming us with the shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Like we all know she gets more shine cause she white we ain’t stupid. at this point it is what it is man. They games already on tv the tickets is bought

You ain’t gotta keep spamming us with the shyt

Spamming is making posts, youtube views and analysis of every single thing she does.

nikkas in here treating her like Lonzo Ball when he was a rookie with the Lakers. Stats were trash but was still coppin please. There first win was TEAM effort. Boston finally got going and so did Mitchell. But Clark gets all the credit for the rest of the world. It promotes individualism, which is the exact opposite of what the media and the country in general talks about.

Contrast this to the hate Coach Prime got. To the hate his son got. They called him selfish. And this is when he was WINNING. Contrast that to Clark and how those same people are propping up Clark like Coach Prime propped up himself. The same people that was agreeing with the Oregon coach when he said Prime was all about likes and clicks.... well that's EXACTLY whats going on with Indiana. And they lost 5 straight and will probably be 1 - 6 by the end of the night.

And I would normally let it go. But to shyt on past and present great players who helped build the league. And to give Clark credit for any and every positive thing that happens in the league going forward regardless if it was already in the works before she entered the league, is just too much.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
I don’t get why Lexie Brown is getting cooked online when she put up 20 points in the previous game and looks like a better player than she was before she got sick. She had a bad game against Indiana but the Sparks in general looked disjointed.

Damn near every game is polarized now :snoop:
Caitlin fans would've dismissed Lexie as doing what a vet is supposed do just they did Jewel Loyd when she scored 32 against Indiana.

• Dap
Reactions: EA

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
If you don't see it you don't see it, I'm not going back and forth over it. There's a reason why folks who watch that pod were tweeting about her after the game, we've been seeing what she's been doing.
She hasn’t been hating. She’s been complimentary of Caitlin and all the rookies coming in. I don’t know why people expect veterans to bow down though and be grateful. People like Shannon Sharpe, Gilbert Arenas and Charles Barkley have been the main voices saying they’re hating.