GOc2haobsAAV2ZF

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The thing I mainly hate about the Clark discourse are her stans who think nothing is her fault.

*She drops 20+, has a bunch of TOs and they lose*

"_______ is the reason they lost; Caitlin was great"

*Clark has a poor shooting % but her teammates pick up the slack*

"Clark is the reason they were scoring and why they won. She also had 2 clutch shots."

Rarely do rookies come into any pro sport dominating like they were before. Problem is that Clark Stans don't know that and just see "Small town, all-American white girl defying the odds in a mainly black dominated league." so she can do no wrong in their eyes.
This is why I dislike Matt Ryan. I hated his stans to death.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Most folks who don't like Lexie are CC fans and they didn't watch her games before this one and she was trash yesterday.

Take it a step further, they don't watch or pay attention to no one else but Clark. They was throwing shots at A'ja Wilson for not kissing Clark's ass and she already has first ballot HOF credentials in only 6 seasons.

And you for a$$holes all over social media and regular media asking dumb ass questions to get gotcha answers which fuels everyone’s perception that ever WNBA player is hating on Clark.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
yea if she can consistently hit that middy she gon be nice forreal.
She also look SUPER comfortable with the ball in her hand at the top of the key shawty might be able to develop into a point forward in a way. Think of a souped up Ben Simmons with elite paint D and a better Midrange.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Carter kinda nice and she comes off the bench. I look her up and this is her 3rd team in 4 seasons. She was the #4 overall pick in 2020 and averaged over 17ppg as a rookie. Anyone know why she now has a reduced role so early in her career?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Carter kinda nice and she comes off the bench. I look her up and this is her 3rd team in 4 seasons. She was the #4 overall pick in 2020 and averaged over 17ppg as a rookie. Anyone know why she now has a reduced role so early in her career?
Headcase. She's talented af tho
Coach Spoon should be a good fit for her