Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
First of all, if you’re not a CAC, you’re a fukking c00n. Pardon me. They both have the same stench.

Second off all, I’ve been talking about women’s basketball when very few if anyone else did. I was talking about Clark when she was a freshman. The world didn’t take notice until last years final 4 and it got turned into black vs white.

Third, Clark isn’t responsible no more then Trump isn’t responsible for MAGA a$$holes. Both won’t openly reject the culture, because it’s what makes them popular and money.

Forth, you are a super c00n bandwagon ass bytch :mjlol: a dikk rider. Your opinion means shyt.

Clark doesn’t advocate for shyt, has the personality of a sweaty sock that smells like corn chips, and has yet to call out her fans and media for unfairly criticizing the entire WNBA to prop her up.

And why would she? She’s from a white state, went to a white school and probably never interacted with black people until she was 12 or some shyt.

I don't spew anti-black rhetoric nor do I suck up to/kiss white people's ass...So I'm not a c00n....You've never seen me trash Angel Reese or any black athletes....I show my support for the athletes I appreciate and keep it moving.

But if you think I'm a c00n or dikk rider....You're entitled to your opinion.

Daps
I don't spew anti-black rhetoric nor do I suck up to/kiss white people's ass...So I'm not a c00n....You've never seen me trash Angel Reese or any black athletes....I show my support for the athletes I appreciate and keep it moving.

But if you think I'm a c00n or dikk rider....You're entitled to your opinion.
Nah you right man is a straight up hater. We just enjoying the sport while some these nikkas got a vendetta against Caitlin for some reason.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GObysEQW4AATwp-

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think she was ever talking mess

A lot of people took people saying it ain’t gonna be as easy as college as hate

Taurasi got shytted on for saying it’s a learning curve

The only person who really hated was Sheryl swoops
Its the lil slick and dry hating like this, she's been doing it for the past year whenever Clark got brought up

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
my New York Liberty made a nice comeback but they're still behind, hope they can pull the game out

I'm gonna watch the Indiana Fever vs the Las Vegas Aces tonight too

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Its the lil slick and dry hating like this, she's been doing it for the past year whenever Clark got brought up

I don’t see this as hating. She’s just pointing out to people who don’t watch the WNBA that yes, there are players with the same abilities as Caitlin (which is true). Those players were always there. How exactly is Caitlin revolutionizing the game aside from the extra attention?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see this as hating. She’s just pointing out to people who don’t watch the WNBA that yes, there are players with the same abilities as Caitlin (which is true). Those players were always there. How exactly is Caitlin revolutionizing the game aside from the extra attention?
If you don't see it you don't see it, I'm not going back and forth over it. There's a reason why folks who watch that pod were tweeting about her after the game, we've been seeing what she's been doing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Breh you gotta recognize who you’re dealing with. A bunch racist CAC, c00ns, and bytch ass nikkas like the one above this post.