Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
When it’s all said and done a few things people will realize about Caitlin Clark.

1. She’s not a “generational” talent. She’s not the fastest, strongest or physically gifted player. She’s not the best ball handler. She’s not the best passer. She’s not even the best 3 point shooter. Nothing she does is superior to everyone else.

2. Teams who win games have a dominant post presence. Aaliyah Boston was an all star and rookie of the year for a reason. I can go on but it would be pointless. If the Fever go back to trying to let Clark shoot threes, they will lose every time. And Mitchell is actually better than Clark at this point.

Lastly, imagine you’ve never watched the NBA before and the only games you’re watching are of the Hawks because they drafted Trae Young. So the ONLY games you care about are the Hawks. You would think the NBA was ass. Or the NFL. Or any other sport. The Fever are rebuilding. So are the Sparks. They are not the best teams in the WNBA. But if all the league and media gonna do is showcase the Fever, then you will get bad basketball.

And for people hyping up Cardosa, she was Boston’s backup at South Carolina for a reason. She wasn’t better than Boston.

The rise of Clark is based 100% on race. Had she played a mostly white team or a team like UConn in the final four 2023, nobody would have cared. But because she played two mostly black teams, the country took notice and have ran with it ever since.

And I notice nikkas doing the same shyt they did during Lonzo Ball’s rookie year in LA with the star jewelzing :mjlol:

We heard you like 7 pages back man. Are you Aaliyah Boston’s chef?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

She should have had a triple double last night. Her teammates fumbled quite a few of her passes.

She leads her team in assists.

That statement is wild

nikkaz saying she's Steph curry is wild when she can't shoot.

nikkaz saying she can be nash or Stockton smh...

Her bball IQ is dumb low. And she can barely dribble.

I've seen shorty get robbed bringing the ball up the court.
Please stop

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GObbFFNWgAA5FVu

mag357

Superstar
Daps
My personal comp for Clark is Trae Young if she had LeMelo Ball body and athleticism if she was a dude. She can pass her ass off, run the PnR and really attack the paint but she can't run an offense for shyt and while her awareness is exceptional her feel for the game is lacking. She's just another Harden like Trae and Luka. It's just that big Harden, Luka is the best of them all.
I like the trae young comp.

But I think people are only saying things like Steph, harden, Luka because of the type of shots they all take.

But she doesn't have the bag that they have. Not even a little bit.

And she still gotta show that she can really hit these shots. Not just a volume shooter who is gonna make some shots.

Shorty was like 0-7 before she made her last 2 from downtown last night.That's not an elite shooter.

Also her defense is ass. And her sense of awareness and bball IQ is super low.
Most of her turnovers are because of this.

The Wnba is already a hard watch, even though the players are really talented and better than you would think.
But them trying to make her the face, and her game looks like that is gonna set them back terribly

Mars

Superstar
Daps
These wnba players just don't know when to shut up

Shyt like this is going to turn people off.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
They do have to fight back because CC ain't gonna be the one to tell the media to celebrate the new era and not just her

You can't be serious?....CC has spoken about other players on many occasions....She even had a ESPN 4 part documentary called "Full Court Press" that featured her and included Cardosa/Kiki Rice......Cardosa is being a shady two-faced bytch, and I'm a big fan of Cardosa.

GObDrmJW4AA6qbi

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You can't be serious?....CC has spoken about other players on many occasions....She even had a ESPN 4 part documentary called "Full Court Press" that featured her and included Cardosa/Kiki Rice......Cardosa is being a shady two-faced bytch, and I'm a big fan of Cardosa.

GObDrmJW4AA6qbi
One thing Clark hasn’t done is tell CAC like you to shut the fukk up. She hasn’t told other CAC talking out their ass to shut the fukk up. Why?

Because of $$$$$$$$$

Mars

Superstar
Daps
One thing Clark hasn’t done is tell CAC like you to shut the fukk up. She hasn’t told other CAC talking out their ass to shut the fukk up. Why?

Because of $$$$$$$$$

First of all, I was born a black man.

Secondly, you are a bytch ass hater and could care less about the WNBA....Your bytch ass has been hating on Clark for the last 2-3 years.....You don't want to give certain players their props because you are jelly.

Third. Clark isn't responsible for what every white person says just like black athletes aren't responsible for what black people say.

Fourth, you sound insecure and scared of white people.."Bu bu but...tell them to stop supporting C.Clark so much"

You p*ssy

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
First of all, I was born a black man.

Secondly, you are a bytch ass hater and could care less about the WNBA....Your bytch ass has been hating on Clark for the last 2-3 years.....You don't want to give certain players their props because you are jelly.

Third. Clark isn't responsible for what every white person says just like black athletes aren't responsible for what black people say.

Fourth, you sound insecure and scared of white people.."Bu bu but...tell them to stop supporting C.Clark so much"

You p*ssy
First of all, if you’re not a CAC, you’re a fukking c00n. Pardon me. They both have the same stench.

Second off all, I’ve been talking about women’s basketball when very few if anyone else did. I was talking about Clark when she was a freshman. The world didn’t take notice until last years final 4 and it got turned into black vs white.

Third, Clark isn’t responsible no more then Trump isn’t responsible for MAGA a$$holes. Both won’t openly reject the culture, because it’s what makes them popular and money.

Forth, you are a super c00n bandwagon ass bytch :mjlol: a dikk rider. Your opinion means shyt.

Clark doesn’t advocate for shyt, has the personality of a sweaty sock that smells like corn chips, and has yet to call out her fans and media for unfairly criticizing the entire WNBA to prop her up.

And why would she? She’s from a white state, went to a white school and probably never interacted with black people until she was 12 or some shyt.