Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She hasn’t been hating. She’s been complimentary of Caitlin and all the rookies coming in. I don’t know why people expect veterans to bow down though and be grateful. People like Shannon Sharpe, Gilbert Arenas and Charles Barkley have been the main voices saying they’re hating.

And they literally talk shyt about everyone across multiple sports. :mjlol:

Hypocrites.

Daps
Like we all know she gets more shine cause she white we ain’t stupid. at this point it is what it is man. They games already on tv the tickets is bought

You ain’t gotta keep spamming us with the shyt

Dog

Wasn’t that what they wanted all along? Men paying attention? Then they have the nerve to try to educate you. No shyt the bytch isn’t the best in the league & Middle America got her lit

No fukking kidding. Get over it

The issue no matter who is better than her you couldn’t pay people to fukk with them on the level the country is checking for Clark right now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The thing I mainly hate about the Clark discourse are her stans who think nothing is her fault.

*She drops 20+, has a bunch of TOs and they lose*

"_______ is the reason they lost; Caitlin was great"

*Clark has a poor shooting % but her teammates pick up the slack*

"Clark is the reason they were scoring and why they won. She also had 2 clutch shots."

Rarely do rookies come into any pro sport dominating like they were before. Problem is that Clark Stans don't know that and just see "Small town, all-American white girl defying the odds in a mainly black dominated league." so she can do no wrong in their eyes.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Looking forward to the Aces Fever game tonight... cheapest ticket is going for $155...the Jackie Young vs Caitlin Clark matchup will be fun to watch... Kelsey Plum will drop buckets tonight :ehh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The thing I mainly hate about the Clark discourse are her stans who think nothing is her fault.

*She drops 20+, has a bunch of TOs and they lose*

"_______ is the reason they lost; Caitlin was great"

*Clark has a poor shooting % but her teammates pick up the slack*

"Clark is the reason they were scoring and why they won. She also had 2 clutch shots."

Rarely do rookies come into any pro sport dominating like they were before. Problem is that Clark Stans don't know that and just see "Small town, all-American white girl defying the odds in a mainly black dominated league." so she can do no wrong in their eyes.

And the think about it is you're automatically being labeled a hater for calling out the bullshyt.

Honestly, this has nothing to do with Clark. People are using her as a reason to down or attack other people. And it's based mostly on race.

Before Clark came into the equation, people were shytting on the WNBA and it's players. The only difference is now, they've found ONE player to rally behind while continually to shyt on the league. That's why I hope she fails so they all can shut the fukk up.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Q: Why are we paying $35 for the WNBA app just to go to another app to watch games?!?!?

Women having to deal with the same problems as men, rationalizing paying for sports

Daps
And the think about it is you're automatically being labeled a hater for calling out the bullshyt.

Honestly, this has nothing to do with Clark. People are using her as a reason to down or attack other people. And it's based mostly on race.

Before Clark came into the equation, people were shytting on the WNBA and it's players. The only difference is now, they've found ONE player to rally behind while continually to shyt on the league. That's why I hope she fails so they all can shut the fukk up.
You just said you wanted her to fail so the hater fits. There are people starting to like other teams because of that. That has to be one of the dumbest reasons to want people to fail

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Q: Why are we paying $35 for the WNBA app just to go to another app to watch games?!?!?

Women having to deal with the same problems as men, rationalizing paying for sports

shyt should be $15 for a season. $35 for 4 months is too much considering that every game that's not free on the app is either on ESPN, CW, ION, CBS or ABC

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You just said you wanted her to fail so the hater fits. There are people starting to like other teams because of that. That has to be one of the dumbest reasons to want people to fail

But it's not a bout her. People want Colorado to fail, not because they hate the school but because they hate Coach Prime.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
GObbFFNWgAA5FVu
Great slate of games.

I wish I started watching the WNBA back when Maya Moore was saucing it up:mjcry:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don’t get why Lexie Brown is getting cooked online when she put up 20 points in the previous game and looks like a better player than she was before she got sick. She had a bad game against Indiana but the Sparks in general looked disjointed.

Damn near every game is polarized now :snoop:
Most folks who don't like Lexie are CC fans and they didn't watch her games before this one and she was trash yesterday.