Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She's right in one sense but she's doin too much... they didn't have to answer questions about CC postgame lol. I do believe some of these women have an issue with CC and all the attention she's getting but it's confusing..

Do they want the WNBA to be in the spotlight or not? Right now it's in the spotlight. This thread dwarfs any other WNBA thread on here by miles... The league has their chance to be big time. Do they want it or not?

Caitlin Clark is in the spotlight. She just happens to be in the WNBA. The fans and the media don’t give a shyt about nobody else but her.

If the Fever ain’t playing, nobody cares as much if at all.

And I’m pretty sure at this point, players are sick and tired of people asking them about Caitlin Clark.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz don't be seeing the plays. Not the basketball plays but the social impact plays.

They was doing this with Luka. And still do

I remember when old boy called him a name or something and they made this big deal about it.
Saying nikkaz was hating on him because he's the better than all them.

Its the same thing play... 2 craccaz that play terrible basketball, and people would be calling them out but instead they get praise. But they keep switching up narratives.

Luka and harden play the same nasty ass way but harden is a better facilitator but only one gets criticized.

Angel Reese and Clark are both rookies
And both are playing like ass cheeks and need to get better but one is supposed to be a "generational talent".

And black people are falling for this crap smh
They always do. haha. I hate to say it, but my race of people are some of the most gullible and easy to fool. All you have to do is have a cracker say something on tv with a few lost negroes repeating and then it becomes "truth". That's how Christianity became the #1 religion in the world centuries ago. If you don't learn history, you will repeat it in one form or another.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seeing people crying because Clark getting the WNBA rookie introduction is funny. When Britney Griner got to the league chicks was trying to Atown stomp her everynight. She is not the first nether the last to go through this so quit all this fukking crying.

Most of these dudes have been wrecked. We saw Julius Erving throw punches at Larry Bird. :russ:

Clark gotta get her ass up and go again. Shorty ain’t a clean player either.

That doesn’t look like a cheap shot to me.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Read Henry Orbit's post about what Adam Silver did to the league. When Steph came in, he was hitting 3s and scoring, but until rules got changed an dthey allowed GS to set 45 illegal screens per game, they never went past the 2nd round. After being eliminated in the first round by the clippers in 2014, everything instatnly changed overnight. Not because Curry and the Warriors got better in the summer, it's because of what the league allowed them to do for ratings.
It ain't that simple lol Steph took awhile to get going because of ankle injuries. Yes, freedom of movement allowed them to flourish but they were the best team in the West in 2015. Steph won his first MVP then.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
There's no need to shyt on CC just for being white. Black sports watchers do not care that much.

Yes, we understand how racist whites get down
if you understand it, then what's the problem with my statement? I'm not shytting on HER, I'm shytting on YALL for believing the bullshyt.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
They always do. haha. I hate to say it, but my race of people are some of the most gullible and easy to fool. All you have to do is have a cracker say something on tv with a few lost negroes repeating and then it becomes "truth". That's how Christianity became the #1 religion in the world centuries ago. If you don't learn history, you will repeat it in one form or another.

Thank goodness every body isn't blind and retarded

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
It ain't that simple lol Steph took awhile to get going because of ankle injuries. Yes, freedom of movement allowed them to flourish but they were the best team in the West in 2015. Steph won his first MVP then.
Once again, they went from a first round elimination by the Clippers in 2014 to the #1 seed and champions overnight with the same team due to rule changes and the league allowing them illegal screens. You're agreeing with me and then disagreeing with me in the same post.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Once again, they went from a first round elimination by the Clippers in 2014 to the #1 seed and champions overnight with the same team due to rule changes and the league allowing them illegal screens. You're agreeing with me and then disagreeing with me in the same post.
I'm telling you it's not that simple. Go look at the roster difference in 2014 then into the next season. You got Jermaine O'Neal, and Steve Blake crossing 20 minutes per game. It's not the same roster at all for one, you guys can't just say shyt without fact checking, this shyt can easily be looked up. Mark Jackson was the coach in 2014, and they didn't even pick up Shaun Livingston until the next year. All of those elements factor in. It's not as simple as "Freedom of movement", completely different coaching philosophies and rosters.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They said that about Steph. If she can get it vs South Carolina and LSU, she can get it vs dem old hoes

First of all CC aint nowhere near a ball handler like Steph is

Second of all South Carolina is getting smoked by all wnba teams and everyone in the league isn’t a old hoe

Most of the stars in there mid and late 20’s cpl in there early 30’s

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea It's not like the warriors went from Mark Jackson to Steve Kerr after being eliminated by the Clippers

:mjlol: