Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Kind of annoying that some of y’all can’t watch a sport without making it racial and political constantly :stopitslime:

The funniest is when nikkas will literally root for a team from a racist af, white af state because the star player on the other team is white. Always gets me :pachaha:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again, they went from a first round elimination by the Clippers in 2014 to the #1 seed and champions overnight with the same team due to rule changes and the league allowing them illegal screens. You're agreeing with me and then disagreeing with me in the same post.
Kerr got hired and put in an entirely new system and Draymond played a completely different role than what he did under Jackson, this is a wild oversimplification of the Warriors era

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Caitlin Clark is in the spotlight. She just happens to be in the WNBA. The fans and the media don’t give a shyt about nobody else but her.

If the Fever ain’t playing, nobody cares as much if at all.

And I’m pretty sure at this point, players are sick and tired of people asking them about Caitlin Clark.

This ain't true..... attendance and ratings are up across the board. Reese has eyes on the Sky. Brink and Jackson have eyes on the Sparks.