Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Yea It's not like the warriors went from Mark Jackson to Steve Kerr after being eliminated by the Clippers

:mjlol:
Steve kerr is a shyt coach. They started the season 2016 season 24-0 and he missed all of that. So exactly what has he been doing all along? This ws with Luke Walton as the coach. And we know he's trash too.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
No rebuttal to my post huh? :russ:
what do you want me to say? They had the same core team of important players. Added a FEW pieces and subtracted some (as all teams do every year). , but it was still the same team for the most part. David Lee was still there(hurt a lot) and Oneal barely played. Just like my team (spurs). From 2016 to 2017, it was really the same team minute duncan and added a few pieces like Gasol/Deadmond/west, but it wasn't a complete change. The core was still there in parker, ginobili, aldridge, leonard, mills

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
what do you want me to say? They had the same core team of important players. Added a FEW pieces and subtracted some (as all teams do every year). , but it was still the same team for the most part. David Lee was still there(hurt a lot) and Oneal barely played. Just like my team (spurs). From 2016 to 2017, it was really the same team minute duncan and added a few pieces like Gasol/Deadmond/west, but it wasn't a complete change. The core was still there in parker, ginobili, aldridge, leonard, mills
You can't compare a decades plus worth of identity and team/roster building of Popovich with the Spurs to a team who changed coaches. But I digress, we can leave it there.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
One thing I noticed is that the normal in-studio host was not there.....It was Lachina/Peck....I hope that loudmouth Elle Duncan didn't ruin it for the other 2 girls......E.Duncan had a little rant last week that I thought was a little odd with her being the WNBA in-studio host

I hate when people argue like this.

Like there isn’t a middle ground

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Once again, they went from a first round elimination by the Clippers in 2014 to the #1 seed and champions overnight with the same team due to rule changes and the league allowing them illegal screens. You're agreeing with me and then disagreeing with me in the same post.
Ayo, this is one of the dumbest post in this forum. :dead:

The Warriors had a lot of changes between the 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons. They had a new coach, new starting line up and a new style of play that didn’t have Steph be as ball dominant as he was the year prior. You have to start watching the sport to comment on it. :dead:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
BTW if y'all was paying attention the WNBA ran a series of commercials before the draft saying they was gonna shyt on the rookies :laff:
I get teams doing their rituals off the court, but these players are bullies. Caitlyn hasnt done shyt to these dummies, but they want her head because she's the face of the league and therefore makes more than them. What these stupid ass mfs don't realize is her presence will improve how the WNBA is received by the masses, which is better for them in the long run.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I get teams doing their rituals off the court, but these players are bullies. Caitlyn hasnt done shyt to these dummies, but they want her head because she's the face of the league and therefore makes more than them. What these stupid ass mfs don't realize is her presence will improve how the WNBA is received by the masses, which is better for them in the long run.

Nah, her fans want to make the league look like Wyoming.
They want people to let Clark walk to the rim for layups.
They want people to not challenge her.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
First of all CC aint nowhere near a ball handler like Steph is

Second of all South Carolina is getting smoked by all wnba teams and everyone in the league isn’t a old hoe

Most of the stars in there mid and late 20’s cpl in there early 30’s
Hater

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah, her fans want to make the league look like Wyoming.
They want people to let Clark walk to the rim for layups.
They want people to not challenge her.
This post makes absolutely no sense. Even if her fans wanted that, what it got to do with CC just trying to play basketball?? Every star gets star treatment eventually.

But a check in the back when the ball ain't no where around is at least a flagrant one, possibly a fine. She would've even well within her rights to swing on that heau. You wanna check folks, go play hockey butch heaux