Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
They talk about what’s popular.
that's not what sports media used to be. Sports television is supposed to be about ALL sports, not just the same 3 or 4 topics daily. This shyt is like Jerry Springer/Jenny Jones/Geraldo Rivera used to be. It's all shock jock shyt. No one is being unbiased anymore, everyone is just talking negative about people they don't like and praising those they love. I never heard Stuart Scott, Dan Patrick, Keith Olbermann or Linda Cohn berate anyone on ESPN back then. Even if they hated a player, we never knew because they weren't allowed to bring their feelings to work. That was exclusively for Jim Rome, and others on their own shows that ESPN2 offered. Even on Cold Pizza(that turned into First take), Jay was a die hard Ohio State fan and he'd jokingly diss Michigan, but it was never to the point to trying to ridicule the college kids and particular players. He'd even have Desmond Howard on the show a few times.

Then you have mfers like Shannon Sharpe and Nick Wright who could be on a segment talking about hockey and they'd find a way to work Lebron into the conversation.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It’s sad watching Stephen A and Shannon Sharpe lose their minds speaking about Caitlin winning the ROY and First team All-WNBA. They’re screaming and yelling about how the world was against her and how she proved them wrong. Teaming up on Andraya Carter and attacking her because of what others said about Caitlin concerning the Olympics. These dudes are embarrassing. I know Caitlin is embarrassed looking at these two jiggaboos scream like walruses over her.

I'm not upset that they talk about clark, its the manner that they talk about her. On some all the black girls are mad at this white girl type shyt