Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
You got a vid? Because it doesn't seem like it would be on the same level of Reese almost getting reverse DDTd by Thomas or Clark getting checked while the ball wasn't in play.

She just went at ole girl the next quarter

I belive that Clark and Reese talk they shyt . I believe that’s why Reese got pushed and Clark got hip checked

Shyt happens it’s basketball

I think folks making way to big a deal out of it

BG was tossing Boston around like a rag doll last year

Kp said her rookie introduction was Dt elbowing her in the midsection then blowing a kiss

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I get what you saying but I just don’t think it’s any youth that’s better than her

I’m not for kicking someone off a team while they’re still playing well for unproven talent

It’s not like it’s a great player on the mercury bench rotting away cause Diana is taking her min
You don’t necessarily know that if the vets are taking minutes and spots away from the younger player, which is his point and point with a lot of people.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
You don’t necessarily know that if the vets are taking minutes and spots away from the younger player, which is his point and point with a lot of people.

Maybe that younger player isn’t good enough to get min away from that vet. Which is my point

You want the spot come take it. It’s seems DT ain’t giving that spot up. I’m not just giving my spot up cause I’m older especially if I’m still playing at a high level

The mercury bought in KFC and Natasha cloud they clearly are trying to win now

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Maybe that younger player isn’t good enough.
Or maybe it's a combination of both. You don't know if a younger player can develop if they aren't getting the opportunity to do so with vets taking up all the roster spots.

As it currently stands a lot of those WNBA talent are having to develop overseas and coming back to the league later as the opportunity just isn't there out of the gate.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe it's a combination of both. You don't know if a younger player can develop if they aren't getting the opportunity to do so with vets taking up all the roster spots.

As it currently stands a lot of those WNBA talent are having to develop overseas and coming back to the league later as the opportunity just isn't there out of the gate.

Like I said the mercury are in win now mode they didn’t bring in copper and cloud to develop new talent

They brought them in to win

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

She just went at ole girl the next quarter

I belive that Clark and Reese talk they shyt . I believe that’s why Reese got pushed and Clark got hip checked

Shyt happens it’s basketball

I think folks making way to big a deal out of it

That's a foul. A hard foul but it doesn't look like there was malicious intent just a play to be made. Brink got up and got back in it like she should. She's gonna be a star no matter.

The other two scenarios were obvious that Clark and Reese got under a particular players skin and a point wanted to be made. I've played, reffed, etc. in ball. What happened to Reese was extreme but was a frustration play during play. The Clark shyt needed to be called out because play was not in. It was a cheap shot and that shouldn't be normalized.

Now is it over analyzed because of who it happened to on national TV? Probably. I mean we wouldn't be talking about this a year ago if some vet checked Aliyah Boston or Diamond Miller that's for sure :heh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a foul. A hard foul but it doesn't look like there was malicious intent just a play to be made. Brink got up and got back in it like she should. She's gonna be a star no matter.

The other two scenarios were obvious that Clark and Reese got under a particular players skin and a point wanted to be made. I've played, reffed, etc. in ball. What happened to Reese was extreme but was a frustration play during play. The Clark shyt needed to be called out because play was not in. It was a cheap shot and that shouldn't be normalized.

Now is it over analyzed because of who it happened to on national TV? Probably. I mean we wouldn't be talking about this a year ago if some vet checked Aliyah Boston or Diamond Miller that's for sure :heh:

Facts :dead:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo I’m wondering if even the men in here commenting every played or watched hoops lol

All the “comparable” plays they keep posting can be construed as “hard basketball”, like it’s literally during the damn play or hustle for a rebound

Go to any AAU tourney, NCAA, street hoops, pickups game, NBA and go run into one of the players from behind while there are no hoops happening while calling him or her a bytch and see where that gets you

Like ppl trying so hard to be militant it’s getting stupid