Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

I get what he's saying but it has to be reciprocal. Did CC say anything while Aaliyah Boston was getting racial attacks from her MAGA fanbase and had to lock her account?

What has she done exactly for her teammates to have her back and be ready to crash out for her?

Caitlin seems like she has a bland ass personality and just wants to ball. It's going to be tough for anyone to rally behind that.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yall can't be defending that Sky player for G checking Clark because some trash talking went on :russ:

Any type of hard foul while the ball isn't in play is some chump shyt especially if you blind side the player.

Her teammates need to be with her on that. There's no reason when Clark hits the floor that the otther team should even think about messing with her like that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Since when does Talking shyt (which is normal) equal a non basketball play cheap shot???? If Draymond did that everyone would be asking what the hell is wrong with him. But it’s okay cause they were trash talking
:comeon:
Yeah posters are juelzing and not keeping the same consistency with one

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I gotta be honest.... the way Alyssa Thomas (who I like...) went after Angel Reese the other night was worse than this... They are tryna bully all of these superstar rookies..

Nobody chimed in when Reese got roughed up.

All of these NBA players need to shut the fukk up.
This is my issue with all this. Where was all the pearl clutching :picard: when Reese got thrown down? We're all these people who are furious up in arms? Angel kept it moving in the post game presser too. Granted CC hasn't made a big deal about this, but a rough foul is just a rough foul:yeshrug:. You talk shyt to the wrong person they're gonna probably catch you slippin.

Also,:russ: @ people being shocked that Angel was clapping for her teammate making a rough foul. This happens in every league, it's not that big of a deal. Stop treating CC like a child, she's an adult she'll be ok.

Daps
IMG-1056.jpg

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta be honest.... the way Alyssa Thomas (who I like...) went after Angel Reese the other night was worse than this... They are tryna bully all of these superstar rookies..

Cause Angel Reese ain't the Beyonce. Simple and plain. Caitlin is Bird AND Magic. shyt the game yesterday was the first time Ive seen Angel Reese on TV.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Cause Angel Reese ain't the Beyonce. Simple and plain. Caitlin is Bird AND Magic. shyt the game yesterday was the first time Ive seen Angel Reese on TV.
It's just Reese and Clark tho. Haven't seen anyone test Brink or Jackson and mostly the other rookies aren't out front or like that.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

These idiots think this caping will save her. Just putting a bigger target on her back. These broads don’t even have real money to lose. They are doing CC a disservice and she’d be smart to adamantly tell them to shut the fukk up. That’s gain her way more respect than letting these talking heads treat her like a make a wish kid

You can clearly see RG3 was originally saying that people were going too far with the caping, but knew that what happened yesterday was too far.

Which is where I stand with it myself. It's not babying to call a spade a spade

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Also,:russ: @ people being shocked that Angel was clapping for her teammate making a rough foul. This happens in every league, it's not that big of a deal. Stop treating CC like a child, she's an adult she'll be ok.
Breh, they acting like Angel shouldn't celebrate with her teammate because she roughs up CC.

Yall never played sports or pushing a narrative. :mjlol: