Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I gotta be honest.... the way Alyssa Thomas (who I like...) went after Angel Reese the other night was worse than this... They are tryna bully all of these superstar rookies..

Yeah but you don’t see this shyt on NBC nightly news, the way they are covering this shyt on tv media and social media is a big turnoff for me

Daps
All these media outlets acting like it was an “unprovoked attack.” She got checked because she was likely talking shyt. Initially, I thought Chennedy was just trying to get back on defense and bumped her and Caitlin fell, but when I saw her talking to her, I knew it was something more. It wasn’t THAT hard a check anyway. shyt happens in the NBA all the time, but because it happened to the golden girl, it’s such a big deal. Even dudes in this thread acting like a bunch of Karens.
I think it looked worse because of how outside of the play it was. She couldve snuck one in during the play. Im fighting after someone takes it up to knocking me over like that though lol. Like that embarrassing to just get checked like that but you cant really be doing that as a star of the team either so she in a tough spot. She could just fight more but if its called right i dont think this was as big as it turned out to be it was a pretty easy tech even if you dont think it was that bad of a push she just picked a really bad time to get her get back.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The way you nikkas in here are talking about this Clark foul like this was the worst thing ever in the WNBA or Womens Basketball, I can tell you all just started watching the WNBA/W B-Ball. You nikkas in here talking about the WNBA need to have a meeting, man get the fukk out of here lol.

Lisa Leslie had another player rip her hair out:

Daps
The way you nikkas in here are talking about this Clark foul like this was the worst thing ever in the WNBA or Womens Basketball, I can tell you all just started watching the WNBA/W B-Ball. You nikkas in here talking about the WNBA need to have a meeting, man get the fukk out of here lol.

Lisa Leslie had another player rip her hair out:

Lets just be real its been a building narrative for a while with clark so it was bound to blow eventually since everyone was looking for their claims to be true. The truth is part of it is just competing and part of will always be some jealousy because its natural in these circumstances. The spotlight is on the league so these growing pains will keep happening. The league is officially blowing up so just expect it to be highlighted more. Its the same when high profile teams fight in the nba. If they had just called it a flagrant people probably would have chilled a little more.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

These idiots think this caping will save her. Just putting a bigger target on her back. These broads don’t even have real money to lose. They are doing CC a disservice and she’d be smart to adamantly tell them to shut the fukk up. That’s gain her way more respect than letting these talking heads treat her like a make a wish kid

I expect it from MAGAtards but would some of these athletes be caping for a black woman like this? I'd like to believe that would be the case but I have my doubts.

Repeatedly telling a predominately black League they should be grateful to a white girl that people are even watching them and she's the Michael Jordan of women's basketball was always going to put a target on her back.

They ain't trying to get shown up and the physicality is basically asking her "is you like that". The damsel in distress shyt and her fanbase calling these women racists and racial slurs suggest she isn't.