Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
People like Taurasi shouldn't even be in the league... she's 41 and turns back the clock what.. once every 5 games? She's basically Jamal Crawford on Minnesota or Phoenix status.. except the WNBA only has 12 teams.

I was saying this but Diana still better than a lot of players in the league

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Nobody chimed in when Reese got roughed up.

All of these NBA players need to shut the fukk up.
They only bring it up BECAUSE of the incident with Carter and Clark yesterday, but when it happened…crickets. I bet they’ll talk about this on First Take, but mentioned nothing when it happened to Reese.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wnba needs to do a better job with scheduling.

It’s Sunday, 4 commissioner cup matchups on the slate.

And instead of spreading the games out and starting early 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 8:30

They got a 3pm game.

A 6 pm game

And two at 7pm

I would have loved to watch an early afternoon game today

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm a Caitlin fan but she flops way too much. Also, her teammates are scary as hell. They need to trade for an enforcer to set nasty screens and match the aggressiveness of the other teams.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They only bring it up BECAUSE of the incident with Carter and Clark yesterday, but when it happened…crickets. I bet they’ll talk about this on First Take, but mentioned nothing when it happened to Reese.
Shannon went off on Nightcap and it was embarrassing. Seeing all these black men jump out their skin to defend her is embarrassing.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Because there’s more to it with it happening to CC and it’d be naive and disingenuous to sit here and say otherwise. Even Reese by her own comments feels a certain way about CC and the attention she’s getting.

Those type of fouls don’t get tolerated in the NBA and neither should they here.
As she should. The media wants to ask her and all these players about Caitlin, but Angel gives credit to ALL the rookies and that facing Caitlin’s team is no different than facing other top players in the league because there are no nights off since there are good/great players on every team. To be fair, Caitlin does the same thing when she’s asked about it, but the media ONLY wants to talk about Caitlin. All these people who just started watching women’s basketball really believe someone with a competitive nature will say “thank you” to ONE player for the attention? It was easy for Dawn Staley to say that because they just beat them. I bet she wouldn’t have said it had they lost. Also, the charter flights are not because of Caitlin. That was something the WNBA was already setting in motion.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Shannon went off on Nightcap and it was embarrassing. Seeing all these black men jump out their skin to defend her is embarrassing.
Yep, I saw. Definitely embarrassing to watch. Chad was even trying to keep it neutral and even asked if they had been chirping back and forth. Then when he started saying they’re cutting off their nose to spite their face :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As she should. The media wants to ask her and all these players about Caitlin, but Angel gives credit to ALL the rookies and that facing Caitlin’s team is no different than facing other top players in the league because there are no nights off since there are good/great players on every team. To be fair, Caitlin does the same thing when she’s asked about it, but the media ONLY wants to talk about Caitlin. All these people who just started watching women’s basketball really believe someone with a competitive nature will say “thank you” to ONE player for the attention? It was easy for Dawn Staley to say that because they just beat them. I bet she wouldn’t have said it had they lost. Also, the charter flights are not because of Caitlin. That was something the WNBA was already setting in motion.
So direct the ire towards the media about it and call them out instead of taking it out on their fellow peers.

You see NBA players do it all the time and WNBA players can do the same.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Silver needs to start suspending these hoes. That'll put em in check. They fukkin up the money. And why aint Indiana lettin Caitlin run free. She should have the greenest of lights. Get that coach the fukk outta there

She has the greenest of lights but she can’t get separation most of the time to get a shot up

It’s different in the league than in college

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Seeing people crying because Clark getting the WNBA rookie introduction is funny. When Britney Griner got to the league chicks was trying to Atown stomp her everynight. She is not the first nether the last to go through this so quit all this fukking crying.