Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man what is going on with the world....
Why is everybody caping for this white bytch.

This is competition...
This nikka talking about hard screens ... This goofy cracca gotta learn how to keep her head on a swivel and get in the weight room.

Nobody is attacking this cracca. It's just a bunch of people on the Internet saying this cracca is getting attacked.
And they're trying to use things that happens to every ball player as proof smh.

She popped sh*t like the bad built, butch body, no ball handling bytch that she is... And got checked.
It's sports.

I think we are treating women athletes different, and we are treating her extra different cause she's the white savior.

Gtfoh

He's right. If this was Steph or Klay, Draymond would be ready to fight :pachaha:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lame ass nikkas crying so much about CC getting touched up. Good lord. First time I really watched a woman’s basketball game I was shocked by the physicality. Damn near every play looked like something that would’ve been called a foul in a men’s game. Now they got one white chick who’s a media darling and pundits coming out the woodwork crying cause some extracurriculars and physicality. Now I’m seeing in real time how the superstar calls and favoritism got into the NBA. You just need one person who has everyone watching and as soon as something adverse happens, they’ll bytch and moan until the league feels pressure to change how the game is called. shyt is weak

Daps
No... Steph And Clay would be ready to fight.

If we saw a dude pop mess. Then get pushed to the floor.
And not do nothing in return. We would call him soft.

With this white lady we say they are bullying her...
Smh wtf
:mjlol:

So I’m going to disagree with your first statement that they aren’t attacking her, they definitely are. But I’m going to 100% agree with you here. That nonchalant shyt ain’t gon work, she gon have to start showing some aggression
:hubie:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
All these media outlets acting like it was an “unprovoked attack.” She got checked because she was likely talking shyt. Initially, I thought Chennedy was just trying to get back on defense and bumped her and Caitlin fell, but when I saw her talking to her, I knew it was something more. It wasn’t THAT hard a check anyway. shyt happens in the NBA all the time, but because it happened to the golden girl, it’s such a big deal. Even dudes in this thread acting like a bunch of Karens.

Bruh if talking smack on the court warranted a cheap shot how many great players woulda been wrecked?

Bird
Jordan
Kobe
KG
Payton

Those guys woulda been killed out there.

I can't believe we reached a point where smack talk in basketball is seen as something that requires retaliation cheap shots. Yall nikkas mentally fragile.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
He's right, Fever gotta find a bulldagger with a low fade that's willing to check in for 4 minutes and crash out. Folks in here talking about Liz Cambage but she more than likely to go upside Clark's head for shooting a deep 3 before she crosses halfcourt than fight on somebody else's behalf.
An ol Mannie Fresh looking bytch as an enforcer :laff:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I would actually like to see Angel take more mid-range shots and try to expand and take 3s. She just can't score in the paint unless it's on a smaller player. She's already a decent FT shooter and defenses will give her the midrange anyway.
Nah, keep her and her Andre Drummond bag under the basket where she belongs.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So I’m going to disagree with your first statement that they aren’t attacking her, they definitely are. But I’m going to 100% agree with you here. That nonchalant shyt ain’t gon work, she gon have to start showing some aggression
:hubie:

How are they attacking her.
Can you explain?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

https://twitter.com/lriddikkespn/status/1797095318871212528?s=46

These idiots think this caping will save her. Just putting a bigger target on her back. These broads don’t even have real money to lose. They are doing CC a disservice and she’d be smart to adamantly tell them to shut the fukk up. That’s gain her way more respect than letting these talking heads treat her like a make a wish kid