Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
She barked in her face the possession before, not sure if Clark knew Carter's rep but probably the last person to bark on cuz Carter got a few screws loose

I’m sure that’s why she was out the league cause she crazy talented.

I can tell by looking at her she got some screws loose

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My man, Indiana ain't gonna win shyt because they were one of the worst teams in the league, hence the reason they had the 1st pick in the draft. They are deficent of talent, one player, who was playing college ball a month ago doesn't change that.

They will need to acquire more talent in order to compete.

Can they make some trades?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That's why it happened then.
All these media outlets acting like it was an “unprovoked attack.” She got checked because she was likely talking shyt. Initially, I thought Chennedy was just trying to get back on defense and bumped her and Caitlin fell, but when I saw her talking to her, I knew it was something more. It wasn’t THAT hard a check anyway. shyt happens in the NBA all the time, but because it happened to the golden girl, it’s such a big deal. Even dudes in this thread acting like a bunch of Karens.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's right, Fever gotta find a bulldagger with a low fade that's willing to check in for 4 minutes and crash out. Folks in here talking about Liz Cambage but she more than likely to go upside Clark's head for shooting a deep 3 before she crosses halfcourt than fight on somebody else's behalf.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Man what is going on with the world....
Why is everybody caping for this white bytch.

This is competition...
This nikka talking about hard screens ... This goofy cracca gotta learn how to keep her head on a swivel and get in the weight room.

Nobody is attacking this cracca. It's just a bunch of people on the Internet saying this cracca is getting attacked.
And they're trying to use things that happens to every ball player as proof smh.

She popped sh*t like the bad built, butch body, no ball handling bytch that she is... And got checked.
It's sports.

I think we are treating women athletes different, and we are treating her extra different cause she's the "white savior".

Gtfoh

Last edited: