Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yoooooo, that shyt did not even resemble a basketball play. The fact that she yelled some shyt, loaded up, then body checked her should be a suspension.

I think because they are women people don't think it's that bad.

Not sure if CC said anything to her to cause that but just straight bumrushing her was just flagrant.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yoooooo, that shyt did not even resemble a basketball play. The fact that she yelled some shyt, loaded up, then body checked her should be a suspension.

I think because they are women people don't think it's that bad.
Commentators called for a flagrant and refs let it ride too :snoop:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Is Caitlin lowkey racist or something? :patrice: Cause these women seem to have some real beef with her fr. Did she do/say something I’m not aware of?

x.com

Like how do you egregiously do some shyt like this then still be angry when it’s brought up?

You know how women are breh.

Especially the Black twitter type of women they are going to let their feelings be know out loud.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Unfortunately, I think Claitlyn Clark might quit the WNBA.

I think the pressure and animosity is getting to her.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is Caitlin lowkey racist or something? :patrice: Cause these women seem to have some real beef with her fr. Did she do/say something I’m not aware of?

x.com

Like how do you egregiously do some shyt like this then still be angry when it’s brought up?
It's pure jealousy of the attention that she's getting.

The goofiest part about it is that they're taking it out on the wrong person instead of directing their ire at the media for creating the situation in the first place.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WNBA commish needs to call a Zoom meeting and tell these vets to chill a bit on the ultra physical play. Some of the shyt that went on in the Fever game was way over the top.

WNBA refs are doing a horrible job. Need to start calling flagrants on these cheap shots.

I don’t think it’s jealously, it’s a bit of hazing by the veterans.

The good thing is now people are paying attention and some of the toxic female culture that plagues the W will be exposed and eradicated.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
WNBA commish needs to call a Zoom meeting and tell these vets to chill a bit on the ultra physical play. Some of the shyt that went on in the Fever game was way over the top.

WNBA refs are doing a horrible job. Need to start calling flagrants on these cheap shots.

I don’t think it’s jealously, it’s a bit of hazing by the veterans.

The good thing is now people are paying attention and some of the toxic female culture that plagues the W will be exposed and eradicated.
That one thing we haven't talked about is the importance of David Stern in helping the NBA grow

The WNBA does not have a female David Stern.

Stern wouldn't put up with this shyt. He'd be on sum gangsta shyt and be like "You fukking up the money and if u don't fix it u gonna disappear"