Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Caitlyn is anything Kobe-like, she should be screaming at her teammates in the locker room ready to throw hands after they watched her get bodied and did nothing but smile. She needs to assert her Dominance on that sorry ass squad
Didn’t watch the game but saw that clip that’s going around on social media, not one of your teammates gonna get your back after some shyt like that? They do not fukk with Clark on any level

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Is Caitlin lowkey racist or something? :patrice: Cause these women seem to have some real beef with her fr. Did she do/say something I’m not aware of?

x.com

Like how do you egregiously do some shyt like this then still be angry when it’s brought up?
Media fabricated and women pettyness:pachaha:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Is Caitlin lowkey racist or something? :patrice: Cause these women seem to have some real beef with her fr. Did she do/say something I’m not aware of?

x.com

Like how do you egregiously do some shyt like this then still be angry when it’s brought up?

Lol at the "racism" angle. Only when it happens to Caitlin, no other white player gets support, right? Cam Brink got hit in the face twice the other day and it was crickets. Is it because one hangs out with black people and the other doesn't? :mjpls:

Dolo

Superstar
Daps

x.com

I mean she from Iowa and her family/boyfriend got caught liking hateful stuff towards Reese, it wouldnt be surprising :manny:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Lol at the "racism" angle. Only when it happens to Caitlin, no other white player gets support, right? Cam Brink got hit in the face twice the other day and it was crickets. Is it because one hangs out with black people and the other doesn't? :mjpls:

I mean it’s obvious why some of em don’t like Cameron Brink

She’s a gorgeous woman who is also better and more athletic than a lot of them :yeshrug:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think anyone particularly dislikes clark

I think the attention and not wanting to be showed up gives players a certain edge when they play against her

The only real deliberate act against her I seen was today everything else been hard screens and stuff

The Clark and Reese stuff is annoying at this point and they can stop this a little

Angel Reese by stopping the fanning of the flames and Caitlyn by speaking to some of her fan base that’s racists

2legit

Superstar
Daps

x.com

I dont think CC is on the MAGA wave. She is a Kobe type that only focuses on hooping. Thats all she cares about. Her fans are the racist MAGA types that are hating on her rivals

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

x.com

No she’s prolly a typical white republican and some people see all republicans as racist