Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean that is how white men were back in the day. He is getting a good edit for the most part.

They are trying to play him as some playboy, but in reality he was probably like Donald Sterling, some disgusting man that paid women for their company. And they had to smile and nod like they enjoyed it.

I've never heard a bad word about dr buss
so what if he liked some young legal punani :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it came right from magic

:yeshrug:

Fam, that is not Them from their freshman year lol. Those aren’t 70s clothes or hairstyless.

this is how Magic looked as a freshman:
636295874138585583-AP-AP-All-Time-Top-10-Confe.jpg

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
The way they kept saying " get us to the promised land" and how Riley hopped up has me 90%sure the writers have to be referencing the Chris Rock bit about Pat Riley being a black leader.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The casting been incredible.

:mjcry:

Spencer Haywood and Kareem

Wood Harris is an incredible actor.

John C Reilly was the correct call its tough to pull of being a womanizing scumbag and still being someone you empathize with because he really came from the bottom and we're still a couple of years from the Lakers being the powerhouse of the 80 and early 90s then again during the 2000s.

Jerry West went from being a drunken misanthrope to a guy you just want to see win because he bleeds yellow and purple.

Seeing Pat Riley go from ex player to announcer to asst coach.

Jack McKinney stubborn as fukk but I can't totally blame him, dudes basketball mind was way ahead of its time and this was his chance.to prove he was a genius.

Even Jeannie going from intern to someone who enjoyed the job on its own merits instead of being a daddys girl.

Magic exorcising his demons by exercising his dikk :francis:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I just wanna know if the Lakers die at the end :troll:

Just finished and the show was phenomenal. I love the camera work.

And in sorry but Jack falling to pieces in that hallway was :mjgrin::mjlit::mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i mean looking back jack mckinney was kind of done dirty . Dude is the architect of "showtime" got fired during the nba finals :picard: and westhead who was just really a barry switzer in dallas got the ring

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I do wonder why they made "Cookie" a darker tone in this....dont get me wrong,, the actress who portrays her is exactly my type but I just wonder why they didn't try and go "spot on" with her.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i mean looking back jack mckinney was kind of done dirty . Dude is the architect of "showtime" got fired during the nba finals :picard: and westhead who was just really a barry switzer in dallas got the ring
He had brain damage.

History did him dirty but dude wasn’t capable of coaching that team.