Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Wood Harris is a monster with this acting shyt:whew:
But watching John c Riley has been amazing.Bruh is fukking scary the way he’s happy and crazy mean at the same time. I love will Ferrell and know he wanted this role but he couldn’t touch Riley’s performance of Buss with a 10ft pole:hubie:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
black love
DT9iCTlUQAAiuFF.jpg
This was not from freshmen year at MSU.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i have a feeling they're gonna exaggerate how Riley took over the team. They probably are gonna make it look like he man handled and Debo'ed it from Westhead on some back stabbing sh*t but in reality, it was Magic who wanted Westhead out or get traded. I can see it already :martin:
I doubt that happens, tbf. The more compelling story is Magic getting pissed off and wanting to leave unless Westhead is fired. It was the only time he had static with his teammates, Buss and the Lakers fans. They can spend an entire season covering that build up, imo.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Now that i realized who John C. Reilly is, my ignorant a$$ didn't realize it was that dude from step brothers! :ohhh::ohhh:

This is some LEVEL A GOAT ACTING brehs :wow: since Heath Ledger as the joker where the actor completely transforms into unrecognizable form. Breh, the step brothers guy?? :dwillhuh: damn near sh*t my pants when i found out :mjlol:

Truly a masterpiece by him :blessed:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He’s dead. How can he get me too’d? Still think she signed off on this. She didn’t even join the organization until two years after she graduated from college. She also managed some tennis organization. So miss me with the wide eyed innocent looks the actress is giving.
Lol fam. That’s her pops that she adored. She don’t want that nikka name being dragged like this. She’s literally trying to do a Lakers doc on her own.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Didn't Buss mom die 2 years before he bought the Lakers.

I honestly think Jeanie Buss is someone who is secret said ok to this show. She is getting a good edit.

Honestly I don't know what is real or not.

I highly doubt Jeanie would say ok to her father being a lowkey rapist.

But again white people gonna white people so who knows

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I highly doubt Jeanie would say ok to her father being a lowkey rapist.

But again white people gonna white people so who knows

I mean that is how white men were back in the day. He is getting a good edit for the most part.

They are trying to play him as some playboy, but in reality he was probably like Donald Sterling, some disgusting man that paid women for their company. And they had to smile and nod like they enjoyed it.