Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Great first episode.

I’m disappointed that they’re only doing, I think, the 79-80 season. For all the focus on Larry Bird and Red Auerbach (not to mention Jerry West’s angst over the fact that he never could beat Boston), and the fact that the Lakers-Celtics rivalry defined the NBA in the ‘80s, seems a shame that we’re not going to get that far. There’s so much material there.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Great first episode.

I’m disappointed that they’re only doing, I think, the 79-80 season. For all the focus on Larry Bird and Red Auerbach (not to mention Jerry West’s angst over the fact that he never could beat Boston), and the fact that the Lakers-Celtics rivalry defined the NBA in the ‘80s, seems a shame that we’re not going to get that far. There’s so much material there.
Huh? Is this just a one season show or miniseries? Where are you getting that this won’t go beyond 79-80?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Great first episode.

first scene clearly shows Magic at the clinic seemingly getting his HIV result while looking at Jordan on magazine covers

show is clearly gonna cover the whole Showtime era

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kareem pawging :scust:
I used to work with this white girl a few years ago. One day some guys are talking about basketball around her.

Her: My aunt used to be with a basketball player, pretty much married. I think his name was Kareem Abdul Jabaar:jbhmm:

Guys in the office::gucci::dwillhuh::dahell: Your aunt was with Kareem?

Her: Yeah, is he good:ld:

She talked about how him and her aunt used to kick it in Brentwood, hang with OJ and shyt:russ:

So the white girl that was chilling in Kareem's trailer is this girl's aunt

Last edited: