Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solid premiere episode :ehh:

I know some of the general players in the story, but don't remember all the exact details. I know the show isn't going to be exactly true to life, but will be cool to get a better luck at the Showtime Lakers fukkery :lolbron:.
Norm Nixon. Poor guy. Knowing what Magic becomes and having zero idea who he is you know it’s going to end very badly for breh :mjlol:. They were roasting the shyt out of him in the nail salon :russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Norm Nixon. Poor guy. Knowing what Magic becomes and having zero idea who he is you know it’s going to end very badly for breh :mjlol:. They were roasting the shyt out of him in the nail salon :russ:
2X ALL STAR,
WON 2 RINGS
PLAYED IN 3 FINALS,

LEAD THE TEAM IN SCORING
IN THE 1982 PLAYOFFS
AND AVERAGED 18, 10 & 4
IN THE 82 FINALS.

MARRIED DEBBIE ALLEN
(PHYLICIA RASHADS SISTER)
:devil:
:evil:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
was JUST about to type that out. Hope it’s only for the pilot.
I don't have a problem with it, if it's used sparingly. But they were ODing on fourth wall breaks. low key spent just as much time talking to the camera as they did to each other. Hopefully they dial it back a notch or two going forward at least.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
2X ALL STAR,
WON 2 RINGS
PLAYED IN 3 FINALS,

LEAD THE TEAM IN SCORING
IN THE 1982 PLAYOFFS
AND AVERAGED 18, 10 & 4
IN THE 82 FINALS.

MARRIED DEBBIE ALLEN
(PHYLICIA RASHADS SISTER)
:devil:
:evil:
And they still got rid of him like a year later to send him to play for the off-brand Cali team. You the PG, and the man in LA, the team drafts a PG that's a natural star by personality alone, you're gonna feel a type of way. THEN they replaced him with another player that was pretty much a same height combo guard, not a better player, and far less of a passer.