Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjtf: woulda never let Norm do him like that
Mike didn't have any allstars on his team when he was a rookie. although honestly, i can't really picture anybody doing him like that regardless. maybe if he was drafted by the Knicks and was facing prime Bernard King in 1 on 1. :patrice: would've been close

Daps
Norm Nixon getting forgotten because he got exiled to the Clips and Worthy and Byron Scott came up after him to fill in the gaps is fukked up. I hope he gets the love he deserves in this series.

I feel somewhat that way about Jamaal Wilkes, too. He gets forgotten, but he deserves more love. Hope he gets it in this series.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
stuck-anchorman.gif
:mjlol:Breh …you know that’s how he was

Edub

Veteran
Daps
whats the story with Will? He was attached to the project, dipped because of “creative differences” + casting issues, went his own way and now the show is about to be a hit so he’s dropping subliminal?
Idk…I just heard he wanted the role of buss and was mad about his biz partner (former) givin the role to someone else (his homie of all people and I think found out from him:sadcam:) … and that that bball movie he did with three stacks made him feel suitable for the role and the logical choice… he feel like McKay shytted on him because he let it be known that was something he wanted to do… an 80’s lakers expose’

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Bruh aggy ass Jerry West still got me crackin the fukk up :pachaha: Him tossing the trophy agaiun at the end, not even in the shot you just see the trophy flying out...god fukking damn:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
I don’t know how accurate his portrayal is, but I’m cracking up at every scene he’s in! Definition of having the “red ass” about everything!:mjlol::mjlol:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First episode was cool, maybe it will grow on me as the season progresses. I’m just not sure why this wasn’t a movie or a miniseries.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is amazing!!! I love the way it is filmed.

The thread needs to be way longer!!
Need to merge with the sports one.

I don't know shyt about the Lakers, so I for one love the voiceovers.

:mjcry:at Magic's humble beginnings.

I could not see Will Ferrell as Buss, I will always see Will Ferrell and not the character.

This shyt is going to cleanup at the Emmys.