Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Reminds me of Wolf On Wall Street. It worked better there since the subject (stock market) may be hard to follow and even the story of Jordan Belfort was unknown to many.

The audience watching this KNOWS everything damn near. The racial tension with the Celtics, Magic’s wild parties, front office controversies, etc. we don’t need to be educated on every little thing.
Not todays audience
Us old heads for sure. they have to set up the narrative we already know. Potential is definitely there.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
"Snow. I got my gloves on...shooting....Raining?" They put that commercial in there

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
whats the story with Will? He was attached to the project, dipped because of “creative differences” + casting issues, went his own way and now the show is about to be a hit so he’s dropping subliminal?
Ferrell thought he had the lead on the role and eventually found out that wasn’t the case by Reilly instead of McKay himself.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earvin was tryna lay that game down on Cookie :mjlit: mouthpiece like that have ya girl stay with you after you contract a deadly virus that can be spread by sex
Cookie a G tho. She knew what LA would do to him and knowing keeping a relationship was unrealistic. Strong black woman :wow:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
HBO has an incoming classic here

will Ferrell knew too…..that’s why he’s mad
stuck-anchorman.gif