[Official] Unapologetically Black video game Black Sands: Legends of Kemet (Made by a Black Man)

Will you join the Sands franchise?

• Yes, I will make sure this is spread to everyone I know

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I will support.

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Not my cup of tea but I got you.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ports: PC, Mac, Linux (Possibly PSN, Vita, and IOS/Droid)

What's the possible time-table for PSN & Vita?
it would be roughly the same time table for PSN but ios and droid would probably be considerably longer considering they need a completely different system due to the size of the game

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bakasura_zpslghz9cpz.jpg

Black Sands Exclusive:

Bakasura, The Flesh Walker

Legend has it then once every 3000 years, a child of Nibiru is born with flesh. These children become super predators with hyper-concentrated muscle tissue and understone instead of bone. Their flesh allows them unparalleled speed and unlike the others before him, Bakasura has survived. Unlike on his world, where the planet was incinerated every 200 years,Earth is much calmer. His reign as a wild Asura has been long and all the ancient fear him for he devours both the ancient and the living. It is unclear if he has any instincts other then the hunt but one thing is for sure, avoid at all cost.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
yeah most black people havnt. This is why i custom made this for us. Its time to make a new market where graphic novels can move more into interactive novels.

I agree, breh.

I've heard that the visual novels from Japan haven't penetrated into the western market as well as they have domestically because of certain stereotypes and tropes. I've heard of Fate Stay Night and a few others and maybe a light novel or two, but besides that, most of it doesn't attract me.

So I think your right when you say this is a market we could get into. It looks a lot less expensive than video games (which can always come later) and comics.

Actually, I myself would love to see more novels dealing with african alternative history.