[Official] Unapologetically Black video game Black Sands: Legends of Kemet (Made by a Black Man)

Will you join the Sands franchise?

• Yes, I will make sure this is spread to everyone I know

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I will support.

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Not my cup of tea but I got you.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
it sux that my thread rating is being effected by the few people who simply hate ancient egypt.

If you like this. Vote uptop to drown out the haters. Honest votes are always good. But haterz dropping 1s because "not west african" is just silly.
Rep is disabled at the moment and it looks like rating threads is as well. It doesn't let me select a rating. I will once they enable it again.
Edit: Not sure what the problem was with rating. I refreshed the page a few times and it let me do it now. 5 stars breh

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rep is disabled at the moment and it looks like rating threads is as well. It doesn't let me select a rating. I will once they enable it again.
Edit: Not sure what the problem was with rating. I refreshed the page a few times and it let me do it now. 5 stars breh
bam. BTW we got a semi-mecha God coming soon. We almost done with the render.

Vritra, Dragon King of the Asura

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Wait, what exactly is this game about? Vritra and asura aren't Egyptian/black.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait, what exactly is this game about? Vritra and asura aren't Egyptian/black.
indeed they are not. Read the OT.
Synopsis
There is a war between the ancient gods and the Humans. The leader of humanity will be Ra if he can prove himself worthy to his creator for his freedom.

The Demi-Gods are Ra, Apedemak, Amesemi, Gilgamesh, and Bydos. The ancients are the Deva, Asura, Anunnaki, and Titans.

Plus a hell of a lot in between.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not optimized well yet. It takes forever to load on older models because everything is in 4k. We will lower the resolution during the next patch.

In the meantime, when you hit "new game." Just leave it alone for a while. The initial load is nuts. After that, you are good.
dont know if this has been addressed already but i do have one issue. i like your theme and the artwork. but it seems you pride yourself in making something for a disenfranchised minority group(specifically black folks in this game.) So my question is....why is it that the characters facial features do not represent their african heritage? or thats at least from the images i can see in this thread.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dont know if this has been addressed already but i do have one issue. i like your theme and the artwork. but it seems you pride yourself in making something for a disenfranchised minority group(specifically black folks in this game.) So my question is....why is it that the characters facial features do not represent their african heritage? or thats at least from the images i can see in this thread.

Some do, some don't. In the end, I didn't want it to be alienating.In order to have everyone come up, i first must succeed. There will be plenty of other titles i will publish of others once i carve this niche out of the market.

Also, historically Egyptians (Kemetic) people have different features from most Africans. Ethiopians too and they are dark as hell yet still have straight noses.