[Official] Unapologetically Black video game Black Sands: Legends of Kemet (Made by a Black Man)

Will you join the Sands franchise?

• Yes, I will make sure this is spread to everyone I know

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I will support.

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Not my cup of tea but I got you.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can't satisfy everyone. If you don't like it, good for you. Probly a black Israelite the way u talkin

yeah im a israelite, uhuh:shaq2:

go right ahead and make a fool of yourself with this game:youngsabo:

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When you make your game you can make the characters look exactly the way you want them to until please enjoy your popcorn silently.

When you decide to make the game available publicly expect people to have their opinions, how old are you? 12?:mjlol:

Yo @Liquid @GoldenGlove @cook @Brooklynzson can we get this clown banned? I'm speaking of @Gab88
He's an obvious troll and is ruining this thread from an actual developer

I love how you want to call me a troll because no one can refute what i brought up, grow up

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Trailer looks like the scenes you see between fights in the story mode of a fighting game.
Can't say if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet but I've been talking about the need for an Egyptian themed game for a minute on here so Im with it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
When you decide to make the game available publicly expect people to have their opinions, how old are you? 12?:mjlol:

I love how you want to call me a troll because no one can refute what i brought up, grow up
You can definitely give your opinion. And people can give their opinion of your opinion. See how the circle works?