wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bre’s WHAT THEE fukk did I just watch.

I’m pissed.
It was like our season. You could see it going down the shytter but we kept watching even til the last game. Keeping hope they’d turn it around until they gave one final fukk you with amazing ratings :mjcry:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
So many things happened that didn't add anything and took away from the story:

Danvers falling into the water, she would've died. And that scene added nothing.
The guy waking up from being frozen in the snow. :why:
Covering up a justifiable shooting because they wanted to go spelunking.

It's like a college student asked Chat GPT to combine GOT's Night King, Dylatov Pass, Girl Power, and S1 of True Detective. Then they replaced every mention of "winter is coming" with "she's awake". :beli:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So many things happened that didn't add anything and took away from the story:

Danvers falling into the water, she would've died. And that scene added nothing.
The guy waking up from being frozen in the snow. :why:
Covering up a justifiable murder because they wanted to go spelunking.

It's like a college student asked Chat GPT to combine GOT's Night King, Dylatov Pass, Girl Power, and S1 of True Detective. Then they replaced every mention of "winter is coming" with "she's awake". :beli:
Hey man... If you ever have an issue at work.

Never try to critically think, wait for the plot ghosts to point at your answer.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man... Let them enjoy their Blue Clues Detective stories.

How dare we try to discuss and critique a television property in a thread about said property.

Mannn lol

Mfs better not have ever read a book and didn't like it, made a purchase online that they didn't like and left a review, or told Aunt Carolyn her mac & cheese was :trash: this year they way mfs is talking lol. Either debate why you disagree with sum of the shyt niccas is talking about or enjoy it in peace!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
First comment:

“You guys went too deep. This shyt was not that complicated.”

:laff: shyt is true. Breh was talking about the levels of hell and cosmic beings and I’m sitting here like :dahell:
The writers and director sitting there with the same face :dahell:

Daps
I just realized something. At the end we see that the evil mine is now closed forever. Does this town still exist? That mine was the main employer of the city. What are the remaining people going to do for money?