Much better than

Wa904jKXSoPO8hiKA5.webp

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DEADLINE So did Navarro become a ghost in the finale after she walked out on the ice?

ISSA LÓPEZ
I’m not saying that she’s alive, and I’m certainly not saying that she’s dead. I very carefully crafted this as an ink block test for you to discover yourself as an audience member. I do love that Navarro states very early in the series that she has this impulse to just walk away and leave everything behind. On the other hand, the entire series is an exploration of the fact that she feels a calling to the beyond. In the climax of the finale, and instead of fighting it and going in with pain and fear, she surrenders to it. And in doing it, she receives a piece of herself. So that call that she was afraid of is solved. The Aboriginal people in Australia go and walk about, find themselves and then come back, which is I think is what Kali embraced [for the character]. However, there is a chance that she is also going to be with the women before her to visit them. You can read it both ways and it’s up to you to interpret which one fulfills your heart.
DEADLINE For several episodes there, I thought you were telling a supernatural murder mystery, that something other-worldly killed these men. I’m assuming that was the point, to kind of throw us off?

LÓPEZ
Again, it’s both. A horrible deed in the real world happened. Annie K. was killed. There’s no right reason for killing a woman anywhere. But on top of that, she’s killed for horrible reasons. That eventually brings consequences to these men. The women take justice upon themselves because justice is not coming from the outside, as we know that happens in the real world. They put the men out in the arctic. It’s very easy to think and assume they die of exposure and in dying of exposure, they go into a panicked state and have delirium, as is explained in the series. So it’s perfectly real. That’s a rational explanation. But there’s another explanation that these men walk into the ice. Their clothes are there for them to come back to so they can try to survive. They never come back for the clothes. Did they encounter something out there that they woke up when they were digging in places they were not supposed to be digging in? When they were taking the lives of women, because of where they were digging? That’s another vision of it. And once again, it’s your mission to decide which version you go with.
:francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I haven't watched yet but honestly they've over thought this season because most of what they've broke down has been ignored or not even a thing. HBO needs their asses whooped
I wonder if ever they are pissed off like got damn we put more time into breaking this down then they did putting it together:mjlol:

That’s wild busting your ass to make people look like artistic geniuses who have calculated every tiny detail and finding out naw they was winging that shyt :russ:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
When Danvers was carving that orange, in my head, I was like, "don't you show it. Don't you dare show it."

And then we got this

Screenshot-20240219-020531.png

:unimpressed:

A perfect metaphor for this series. A corpse sinking down to the icy depths. :wow:

screen-20240219-0229082-ezgif-com-crop.gif

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Remember when the caribou jump off a fukking cliff to begin the show? This shyt was pointless from the opening scene.
I will say at the end on the recording the dude said they’ve caused irreparable harm to humans and the wildlife. I think that was to show how to pollution was driving everything to go nuts, animals included

Yes, I have my cape on and I’ve got a dreamcatcher on my chest instead of an S :pachaha: