coli incel 1: with big prostetic t*ts.:dame:
coli incel 2: huh?:mjtf:
coli incel 1: what?:gucci:

UKVu0t8.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So all the spiral shyt meant nothing. The ties to Tuttle meant nothing. Even Rust’s mom and dad being there meant nothing.

It was still good, just kinda a let down because I was really excited about this season.

Daps
So all the ghosts and hallucinating....what was that about
Basically it was nothing but Ho Babble.
I am not going to rewatch this so I have a question. Liz and Navarro are back inside freezing to death. They are burning their bras etc to stay warm in the garage area? I keep thinking to myself, "Several trucks sitting there must have fuel in them can they at least get warmer sitting in them? Then plot point I know what you were cleaning last summer and ......... they are driving into town? What the fukk happened between freezing and driving the trucks in?

Daps
On another forum someone mentioned that ice cave they had to walk thru in order to get to the lab way down in the ice looked like some original Star Trek sets. I have to agree. I usually get claustrophobic whenever there is a scene when a character goes down into a cave. But this shyt looked like some after school playhouse stuff. I mean it is not a bad place to wait out a blizzard.....

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They did an intense amount of supernatural shyt, but hoe the fukk out of making it mean something. If they had any creative spine, they would embrace it and take the series in a different direction.

HBO flipped some B movie script and turned it into a 6 episode mini-series. Add a bunch nonsensical S1 pandering/ plot ghosts shyt to pad the already super short runtime.