Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Say breh

You and @Lootpack talk to me

Is this season even good?

Normally I loved this show but this the first season I kinda been like “meh” and haven’t even attempted to watch
I dont hate it but i understand ppl that do. Probablly gonna hate it after i watch the last two eps
For a cop show they dont rly focus on the murders that much. They focus more on the ppl in that city and their fukked up lives. It's not bad but its not good, just like season 2 and 3
I never rewatched season 2 and 3 and i wont rewatch this one

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Im on episode 4 and bout to tap. This is some pretentious boring ass bullshyt. No one is interesting and Jody Foster's character is just plain unlikeable. No one is even talking about what the fukk is going on. Everybody and their boring lives in this small hick ass cold town. shyt I'd walk out to the ice and end it now too if I was forced to keep watching this show. Waste of time.
I don’t know what’s a worse fate getting lost on the ice out there or having to watch this :sadcam:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was bored with this episode and came in this thread before the episode ended and got spoiled about the shooting :snoop: That's on me :pachaha:

Episode felt a lot longer than a hour. I'm enjoying this season overall, but I was half ass paying attention to episode 5 :heh:

Anyone here watch "Screen Crush" on YouTube recaps of each episode?

This dude does a great job recapping the episodes IMO :manny:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
As usual with shows like this the coli is wrong :russ: . Fire season so far.
The people don’t care about what these cats talmbout up in here!

Cue the Transformers movies made a lot of money you trying to say they’re good? Huh? HUH?

Relax.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Viewers = Quality I guess lol. I mean, we could point to Max not really having anything else at the moment. We could point to the increase in steaming since the 1st season aired. You could make the correlation between people who will forever give any show with True Detective in the title a chance due to said 1st season. You could talk about "hate watching" or "hope watching" (hoping things get better). But what does any of it matter...

That's like expecting someone's opinion to either change or feel invalidated just b/c Ice Spice goes platinum (hypothetically).

The Wire didn't break any viewing records while on air fr and now look how it's revered after the fact.

Have your own opinions & take comfort in it man lol. Nobody's wrong for not liking the show and nobody is wrong for liking the show. And no one is wrong if you're somewhere in the middle.