:troll:
sometimes your worst self is your best self

those writers were feeling themselves after that first season

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im on episode 4 and bout to tap. This is some pretentious boring ass bullshyt. No one is interesting and Jody Foster's character is just plain unlikeable. No one is even talking about what the fukk is going on. Everybody and their boring lives in this small hick ass cold town. shyt I'd walk out to the ice and end it now too if I was forced to keep watching this show. Waste of time.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just embrace Mid Detective. You guys making me remember how disappointed I was with S2 and S3.

I remember I had to dedicate my weekly attention and watching this shyt at specific time to be seeing stupid ass therapy with Collin and Ali wearing terrible aging make up and boring/ interesting as a wood plank.:mjcry:

atleast now... I can watch this midnight on Tuesday and not feel like I'm wasting my life.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
A few thoughts…

-this show is the middest of mid. It’s crazy that Fargo had a much better season and didn’t get as much interest on this site
-They really had breh shoot his pops in the head :dahell:
-They got a whole lot to wrap up in one episode
man that shyt was comedy. Bob Dylan just got done tellin the broad he wasnt killing... kills junkie then commits that via his own son. fukkin ridiculous writing

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

This post pretty much nailed what I was going to list here anyway.

Run time looks to be 80 minutes with end credits, can they hit all this?

Curious if Blair at the laundry mat was a red herring or not since she was acting sketch. Wondering who all is down there in the Night Country (if anyone, Tagak, Clark?)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

This post pretty much nailed what I was going to list here anyway.

Run time looks to be 80 minutes with end credits, can they hit all this?

Curious if Blair at the laundry mat was a red herring or not since she was acting sketch. Wondering who all is down there in the Night Country (if anyone, Tagak, Clark?)

This guy under the post got it pretty much:yeshrug:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
A few thoughts…

-this show is the middest of mid. It’s crazy that Fargo had a much better season and didn’t get as much interest on this site
-They really had breh shoot his pops in the head :dahell:
-They got a whole lot to wrap up in one episode
I’m glad Hawley is still doing his thing with Fargo and I don’t even want to imagine how that series would be without him. Captured the spirit of the Coens’ works to a tee while still telling its own story each season.

I’m meh on the fourth season, but at the same time…it still has its highs and is very much Fargo.