Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me it's the weakest season...

S1 I don't have to discuss

S2 at least I enjoyed the fukkery once I realised they were never gonna get close to the first one

S3 that it was solid for what it was, slow burn but kept the true detective vibe going

S4 just forced on every level, it simply doesn't hit, closer won't be able to save it even if God makes a cameo and explains the origin and meaning of life from under Alaskan ice caves

Sorry to say it but hope they stop after this season and the anthology lives off Matt and Woodys chemistry that made it GOAT level television...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

S2 at least I enjoyed the fukkery once I realised they were never gonna get close to the first one

S3 that it was solid for what it was, slow burn but kept the true detective vibe going

S4 just forced on every level, it simply doesn't hit, closer won't be able to save it even if God makes a cameo and explains the origin and meaning of life from under Alaskan ice caves

Sorry to say it but hope they stop after this season and the anthology lives off Matt and Woodys chemistry that made it GOAT level television...
Hell naw :dead:

(No double aunt Andre intended)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Show should have just followed Peter lol. Bro been putting in all the work offscreen.
How Danvers gonna offer her shed and say it's better than Hanks house? Thought itd be one of them nice bunkies but nah: No insulation/heat and just a half ass chair in there to sleep in. She's lucky he saved her ass at the end. This poor kid though. :pachaha:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

S3 was miserable. S2 was one crazy shootout and a whole bunch stupid bs going around circle jerk for HOURS.

S4 outside one of the worst episodes objectively IN THE SERIES. It has been super mediocre, but short.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
This bearded rape victim whimpering to Navarro. :deadrose: Telling her to "come home" like little Lucy McClane in Die Hard :mjlol:

988bace2-1a42-4a9f-96e3-86fcb399469f_text.gif

Come home from what? The snow storm? You think they gon find the Night King chilling in that cave? If anything, whoever they find will be another corpsesicle like Jack Torrance.

freezing-the-shining.gif

Watching this season, I'm reminded of Dexter: New Blood. Both with winter settings, which is a check in the positive for me, A Murder at the End of the World was the same way, too. We have a central "mystery" of a missing indigenous girl from the past, now presumed dead. Will Annie K's body be recovered from a cave like that missing chick from Dexter? Will a serial killer be behind this missing girl, too? Will the serial killer have a Museum of Mort? I really hope so. :dead:

Last edited: