Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
kn3MCkj.jpeg

am3l5XK.jpeg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nah man....fukk homie. He ruined a universe that could have been highly regarded up there with your Sopranos, Wire, Breaking Bad and all that. Now, mfs stuck just saying, "but that first season tho...". We gonna be on season 7 of true detective with 2 Asian detectives for good measure still singing the same song.

And yeah, maybe this season makes you look back on the prior 2 with fonder eyes but still...

Reminds me of the Wachowski brothers/sisters & them being accused of stealing heavily for the OG Matrix script and they can't seem to ever create anything on that level again either. Yeah, 2 get hype for innovation in the action genre and rightfully so but it wasn't as strong as the OG just like with TD1 and TD2 comparisons. Then 3 and then most recently four with just 1 of em was :trash:

What director or screenwriter you know don't at least have a few joints under their belt consistency wise. Taratino, Spike, Cameron, Kubrick, Scorcese, Simon, etc. all produced multiple seasons/shows or films of piff before we could start talking about them having "misses" or drops on the product.
put some respeck on Bound

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Honestly... Going full Twin Peaks is the only positive direction that show can go, but with 2 episodes left. They done fumble the bag.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comments in here are weird as fukk. I feel like I'm watching a completely different show. Normally I'm on some feminist see ghost with all the anti women shyt but some of the response to this show has been so fukking odd that I start to wonder.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The comments in here are weird as fukk. I feel like I'm watching a completely different show. Normally I'm on some feminist see ghost with all the anti women shyt but some of the response to this show has been so fukking odd that I start to winder.
You can't just watch that horrific last episode and come in here like we didn't see a fukking Tesla in Alaska.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lol maaaan, this occult shyt is different. Normally they make it seem like it's some ghosts, but it's just demonic. This shyt is reminding me of The Outsider, which was :fire: but this is like a bullshyt clone

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Isn't the time set in the 2020s tho? It's not completely farfetched.
That's not it. It's completely nonsensical to have a battery car in Alaska for multiple reasons unless you live in South Alaska/ Anchorage.

1. Your battery will be shyt and cold. Cold negatively affect your battery drain.

2. The amount of distance to get anywhere in Alaska means that vehicle would have to get towed to another city.

3. Electricity cost in Alaska is 23.26 cents per KWH on average in these small mine towns.

4. Lastly... Nobody can realistically afford one.

It's just lazy to have that car on set