Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This season is trash so far. Might be giving season 2 a run for it's money in the suck sweepstakes. Not a fan of looking at these two hard faced hoes for an extended period of time.. and was that supposed to be a homage to 1982's The THing?

Nah Vince Vaughn character was a disaster. I liked some parts of season 2 especially Colin Ferrell but Vince character is so annoying and the writing is so trash that it's just disgusting..

These first two episodes have been way better than that.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Would it be possible for someone to survive out in the cold....naked... for 72 hours? Seems unlikely...

I doubt it but there's horror stories of completely frozen people on Everest begging to be saved. As much as they can I mean.

If he does survive and is coherent that would be a massive stretch. But again....I don't know if it's completely impossible. There's a woman that died from hypothermia that doctors brought back to life, and she made a full recovery.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I doubt it but there's horror stories of completely frozen people on Everest begging to be saved. As much as they can I mean.

If he does survive and is coherent that would be a massive stretch. But again....I don't know if it's completely impossible. There's a woman that died from hypothermia that doctors brought back to life, and she made a full recovery.

Fred.

shyt sounds crazy.... :picard:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
]
Literally every sex scene in this series so far have been angry, stern faced women bullying whimpering men into disconnected sex and then treating them like roadside trash. It's like a Grace Jones fever dream.
They went from Daddario and Lilli Simmons sex scenes to this shyt :unimpressed:
Feminists do ruin everything. To them women's empowerment is women just shytting on men.
Im watching Fargo and i hate Jennifer Leigh character more than John Hamm's (and he's a wife beating murderer)

I like the first two episodes, especially the setting. This season might turn out to be much better than season 2 and 3

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Starting to question if y’all were paying attention or not with some of these questions. And the second episode of any show is difficult because it’s always a retread of the pilot.

I’m enjoying it this far. :ehh: Jodie ain’t beating the dyke allegations though, that sex scene didn’t fool me.