Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't just the chemistry between Marty and Rust that made Season 1 the GOAT. It was also the directing, atmosphere and mystery behind 'The Yellow King'...

Bo back and read the thread. Dudes were on their Sherlock Holmes shyt tryna figure out every little detail :mjlol:
shyt was crazy in real time. Truly on some...

b228138ca189b63989d295492e8a8b16.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
shyt is ruined by this fugly bytch hating and abusing every possible man she meets.
Plus, no jumping timelines.
This is just a fem supernatural mystery with a TD title.
Do we REALLY need more shows with jumping timelines in 2024?
By now its overused...like "simulated one take shots" that are really put together with CGI, and multiverses.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
nikkas see a bytch doin' da fukkin' and all of a sudden, it's "abuse".
1) Dude told her to stop
2) bytch arrested an abusive man without arresting his gf that hit him. Both would be questioned in real life
3) fukked up someone's fuel tank because she heard half a joke or something.
4) Jodie Foster stay clowning her fellow senior policeman

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
1) Dude told her to stop
2) bytch arrested an abusive man without arresting his gf that hit him. Both would be questioned in real life
1) dude didn't want her to stop, he wanted her to pace, some lames wanna f all night, nobody got to me for that. (Rachel McAdams was supposed to be this in s2, but Nic apparently was scared of ppl like you)
2) open to Interpretation
3) yeah, that's bad
4.)Jodie trying to be avuncular, overcompensating for them both not having penises

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
One of the biggest talking points I’m seeing right now is the possibility of contaminated water supply being the root cause of all these hallucinations and it kinda tracks for me after re-watch. Would give the show leeway in playing tricks on the audiences with those supernatural, borderline cosmic horror elements while still keeping things relatively grounded in the end and not uh…fully jumping the shark.

That’s a big part of what made ‘30 Days of Night’ so terrifying to me. The vibe is different but this is still shot like a horror movie. The shadow swoosh at the beginning had me :dead: though.

Yeah that's what I was thinking to.. some shyt got into the water either because of the mining company or research center

Superstar
Daps
1) Dude told her to stop

:mjlol:
Buddy didn’t want to nut too fast.
It’s not real Billy. You should probably skip this season.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
shyt is ruined by this fugly bytch hating and abusing every possible man she meets.
Plus, no jumping timelines.
This is just a fem supernatural mystery with a TD title.
I think there will more timeline jumps...its episode one and there already kinda has been some. They're just done differently. Like the hints at ol girls son and husband. Like that old lady and Travis. At the military days for the butch bytch (sorry i don't know any of these characters names yet). More like flashbacks. Easier to follow that way on first watch.