Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
How does the woman who got murdered (stabbed multiple times) play into all of this? I know they dropped the ball on that investigation. Why was one of them research muthafukkas wearing the same coat as her?

Maybe the research guy killed her or knows what happened to her. Think the case with that woman was only a few years old, don't recall if they said how many in the show tho

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've already forgotten what happened in episode 1. :russ:

This is why I shoulda waited until the end and binge watched that shyt.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
How does the woman who got murdered (stabbed multiple times) play into all of this? I know they dropped the ball on that investigation. Why was one of them research muthafukkas wearing the same coat as her?

I believe she was an activist cause the Native cop eludes to the "hate" in the way she was killed. So she was bringing attention to the drilling and may have found out something she shouldn't have.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
shyt was straight. I enjoyed it just like I enjoy a lot of the shows that are in this genre. I love season 1 the most, but I like something about all the other seasons too. I see no reason to hate this season yet. A lot of the hatred towards it is because it’s not season 1. Don’t listen to those sourpuss ass nikkas. Just take it in, enjoy the ride until it’s over, then judge it.
It took Nick years to write season 1. Because of its success, and his contract demands, he had to come up with a concept for season 2 with much less time.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:mjlol:
Buddy didn’t want to nut too fast.
It’s not real Billy. You should probably skip this season.
GEW3JAcXgAANf1W

Daps
After rewatching, he’s the same one who was convulsing and said “She’s awake” at the beginning of the episode.