Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Bwah ha ha, bytch got the best dermatologists on call, she should be looking way better.

Also

I
never
forget It's Oscar Gold for The Theory of Everything's Leading Man ...'s Oscar Gold for The Theory of Everything's Leading Man ... It's Oscar Gold for The Theory of Everything's Leading Man ...'s Oscar Gold for The Theory of Everything's Leading Man ... 1,000 × 562[/spoiler ]
:umad:
Forever a disgrace of an oscar. Then he got greedy and wanted another and did the Danish girl. He's over. Keaton is forever

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
me and my wife were like :picard: :skip: When she started putting that work in.

I guess I must’ve been half way paying attention because I didn’t notice the spiral from season 1?

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
like how do you even feel like a man after that? he had no control. i like a top rider as much as the next person, but if i can't flip her over when i feel like it then i'm the one getting fukked. and she used your toothbrush and took it, left you ashamed and mumbling to yourself how next time you might not answer the door. god damn, a woman in that situation would feel like she was raped.

This is absurd.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
like how do you even feel like a man after that? he had no control. i like a top rider as much as the next person, but if i can't flip her over when i feel like it then i'm the one getting fukked. and she used your toothbrush and took it, left you ashamed and mumbling to yourself how next time you might not answer the door. god damn, a woman in that situation would feel like she was raped.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The scene is meant to show she is dominant and aggressive, not into emotional sex/emotional vulnerability, not able to connect with her sexual partners or people in her life. She is also sexual and knows what she likes/wants, takes what she likes/wants.

it's also meant to be funny, the toothbrush scene.

Cop shows and action movies and all kinds of shyt, have shown the reverse dynamic 1,000 times. Tough guy cop putting on his gun and getting dressed as delicate women cradling her breasts in the sheets begs him to stay. Tough guy cop who doesn't talk about the job. Says some kind of sarcastic but semi sweet a$$hole remark on his way out the door.

it's not meant to be rape like LOL

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Funny but I'ma be a buzz kill & say I just went to his IG and that's not on there. I think mfs gotta at least let 3 of these things drop before the dogpiling and memes start unless it's just uncharacteristically bad
Would be a weird move if that was real considering he's an EP. Not involved at all creatively for this season, but will still reap some financial incentives here and there.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This is absurd.
He gon ignore the part where homie hit the :smugbiden: after ol girl rode him like a maniac. Even begged her to stay the night, lol.

I got my own nitpicks with the premiere, but this scene wasn't one of them. Also, if a girl did that with my toothbrush...she can have it. No problem at all.:hubie:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
YF8rSZT.gif

mattress monster :takedat:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas already complainin'. And all it takes for some of y'all is to see some women on scream or in lead roles to begin clutchin' y'all pearls like a buncha heauxs.
Exactly. First episode was good and I’m locked in for the rest of the season.

this season is also tying some strings back to season 1. The symbol looks the same as the symbol from that season and there was a scene where Cohle mentions he spent time in Alaska :lupe: