Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Aite here's the 1st ep review yall been waiting for....

Lemme start by saying that I watched this series backwards....and I enjoyed every season :obama: (In the middle of finishing S1 right now)

I'm a sucker for shows/movies with scientific research teams so that automatically grabbed my interest off rip. I'm gonna give Ms. Kali some leeway as far as performance cause most actors are gonna look amateur next to Jodie Foster.

Theme/vibe wise, I have no problem with them going into that creepy Native folklore vibe.

My only issue is did those moose off themselves or just scramble? I feel like it's gonna be referenced/mentioned again toward the backend of the show. And I got confused on if the dude who got the files from his dad and the young creh cop are the same dude or not.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
@the elastic

Yeah, those reindeer jumped to their deaths. Not sure as to what exactly caused it, but a theory I've recently seen being that they were hallucinating like the other woman from drinking contaminated water. Whatever hallucination they had possibly leading them off of that mountain.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
LOL they actually tied this shyt to season 1

This shyt trash

And endemic of the era were in being obsessed with franchises

Even with an anthology series

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I miss T Bone Burnett’s score but whoever’s in charge of this season’s been doing their thing.

Yea the score for this hasn't even been noticed by me and Burnett was finding some unknown gems where thus far this has used some well known songs.