Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Threw it all away being caught up in the moment. He better not get more time than a murderer though. Based on industry reaction Megan career might be done too. Feel like the industry turn they back on her in favor of Tory. Facing 22 years is a bit extreme. I would hope he doesn’t get anything close to that.
I ain’t gonna pretend like I know how son was moving but this didn’t seem like some isolated thing with him. Even just from following headlines it seemed he was regularly caught up in some bullshyt. There comes a time when shyt catches up with you.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’m saying…

If the alternative theory is that Kelsey is really the one that shot her, why didn’t he get on the stand and say that….why didn’t he mention this at any point…why are there no “damn it’s crazy that Kelsey shot you” texts?
Exactly. The simple explanation is usually the correct one.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why did Kelsey lie? Ask for immunity, plead the fifth, Have the motive, have GSR on her, potentially have her DNA on the magazine, witness said the first shot came from the woman after the fighting, etc etc. All while the LAPD didnt even do the simple task of tracking the gun back to Tory? Like I said. I would've felt better if Kelsey got charged as well. But as it stands it seems like Kelsey got away with some bullshyt as the potential shooter as well. This shyt feels more about locking Tory up than justice for Meg.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why did Kelsey lie? Ask for immunity, plead the fifth, Have the motive, have GSR on her, potentially have her DNA on the magazine, witness said the first shot came from the woman after the fighting, etc etc. All while the LAPD didnt even do the simple task of tracking the gun back to Tory? Like I said. I would've felt better if Kelsey got charged as well. But as it stands it seems like Kelsey got away with some bullshyt as the potential shooter as well. This shyt feels more about locking Tory up than justice for Meg.
She texted Meg’s bodyguard moments after the shooting saying “Tory shot Meg” and in her first interrogation by police said Tory shot her. she didn’t recant til much later after she admitted that there was some discussion of bribery without full on saying it.

Add on to Tory sending the apology text, the defense own witness saying they saw Tory shooting, gun residue on him, DNA being inconclusive (no dna was found on the magazine, it was inconclusive on the gun. All that means he ain’t load the gun). It was always pretty clear what happened.

The reality is, they was probably all fighting, Kelsey and Tory fought over the gun, Tory shot at Meg’s foot on some drunk shyt/bruised ego after she talked shyt about his music career. He later contacted both Meg and Kelsey and offered money for them to keep quiet. Kelsey took the money and switched up her story but is just a bad liar and looked crazy on the stand.

Tory’s defense didn’t even put up a compelling argument for Kelsey being the shooter. Their argument was “Meg slept around, so her friend had more of a motivate to shoot her”? Huh? That don’t even make sense. So Kelsey shot Meg because she’s so upset they slept with the same person and then Tory grabbed the gun and let off in the air is the story people want me to believe? That just never made much sense to me. The more obvious explanation is the dude who has always had a complex and is a fake gangster wannabe pulled out a gun in the heat of a fight/argument and let off some rounds at Meg’s feet.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Yep. If you gotta make something overly complicated, it's probably not the truth. The truth is usually simple, straight to the point. These nikkas gotta jump through hoops to say Tory didn"t shoot her when all common sense points to him

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not keeping up with them bi-monthly hair plug maintenance appointments bout to have my son lookin like Sherman Hemsley out this muhfukka by Valentine's Day, :sadbron:

I was convinced he did that shyt to shorty from the first time I heard her speak on it publicly, who would lie about something like that and risk the ridicule and scrutiny once the truth gets out? Nah, he did that...it's disheartening to see that young talented man have to go sit up for probably a lil minute tho man, for real...but you do the crime you gotta do the time. Alcohol and guns don't mix, that's a match made in Hell.

Salute to all my 90's Rikers babies who know about that sock lock action, 🤕

Hold it down boy boy

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
She texted Meg’s bodyguard moments after the shooting saying “Tory shot Meg” and in her first interrogation by police said Tory shot her. she didn’t recant til much later after she admitted that there was some discussion of bribery without full on saying it.

Add on to Tory sending the apology text, the defense own witness saying they saw Tory shooting, gun residue on him, DNA being inconclusive (no dna was found on the magazine, it was inconclusive on the gun. All that means he ain’t load the gun). It was always pretty clear what happened.

The reality is, they was probably all fighting, Kelsey and Tory fought over the gun, Tory shot at Meg’s foot on some drunk shyt/bruised ego after she talked shyt about his music career. He later contacted both Meg and Kelsey and offered money for them to keep quiet. Kelsey took the money and switched up her story but is just a bad liar and looked crazy on the stand.

Tory’s defense didn’t even put up a compelling argument for Kelsey being the shooter. Their argument was “Meg slept around, so her friend had more of a motivate to shoot her”? Huh? That don’t even make sense. So Kelsey shot Meg because she’s so upset they slept with the same person and then Tory grabbed the gun and let off in the air is the story people want me to believe? That just never made much sense to me. The more obvious explanation is the dude who has always had a complex and is a fake gangster wannabe pulled out a gun in the heat of a fight/argument and let off some rounds at Meg’s feet.
I was with u until the bolded. I believe if Tory DID shoot Meg it was fighting over the gun. Based on the fact Kelsey and Meg was getting it in prior to shooting. Where would he get this sudden surge to be mad about what she said about his music career to just grab a gun and start shooting? Let alone Kelsey and Meg lied about there ever being a fight. Even in Kelsey's initial interview she lied about it. That's why this is so much bullshyt. Cause it's too many holes and we left to speculate and fill in the gaps. It's dangerous as fukk to start sending people away based on that alone. Let alone the independent witness DID say that he saw the shot from the the female first before Tory went to grab the gun. U can't just ignore that. We don't even know who was the damn owner of the gun at this point. LAPD didn't even do the due diligence of tracking the gun to the owner. Both women got on that stand and lied. We can't discount shyt like that cause of what we "believe". That's feelings. Nobody in here psychic and that's playing with peoples lives right there. She didn't get shot directly in the foot it was shrapnel so whatever happened it was a mistake. We will know soon enough if the driver ever speaks about it.

Last edited:

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh if he wanted to prove beyond a reasonable doubt and he was in fact not the shooter he should have just said who did it.
And save all the tax dollars that went into this case

and if he did in fact do it the focus on negotiating a plea..

This he say her say without a clear explanation was silly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Ehhh if he wanted to prove beyond a reasonable doubt and he was in fact not the shooter he should have just said who did it.
And save all the tax dollars that went into this case

and if he did in fact do it the focus on negotiating a plea..

This he say her say without a clear explanation was silly.
This is facts as well. If he DIDN'T shoot her he played himself by not just saying his side.

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps

I know its his son and he SHOULD be this upset but maaaaaaaan

297.png

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was with u until the bolded. I believe if Tory DID shoot Meg it was fighting over the gun. Based on the fact Kelsey and Meg was getting it in prior to shooting. Where would he get this sudden surge to be mad about what she said about his music career to just grab a gun and start shooting? Let alone Kelsey and Meg lied about there ever being a fight. Even in Kelsey's initial interview she lied about it. That's why this is so much bullshyt. Cause it's too many holes and we left to speculate and fill in the gaps. It's dangerous as fukk to start sending people away based on that alone. Let alone the independent witness DID say that he saw the shot from the the female first before Tory went to grab the gun. U can't just ignore that. We don't even know who was the damn owner of the gun at this point. LAPD didn't even do the due diligence of tracking the gun to the owner. Both women got on that stand and lied. We can't discount shyt like that cause of what we "believe". That's feelings. Nobody in here psychic and that's playing with peoples lives right there. She didn't get shot directly in the foot it was shrapnel so whatever happened it was a mistake. We will know soon enough if the driver ever speaks about it.
I'm not saying he pulled out a gun simply because of the music argument, but it was part of their argument/fight, and I'm sure that added fuel to the fire. Especially considering they're all intoxicated

What did Meg lie about on the stand related to the shooting? Her lying about sleeping with Tory or not is of no consequence to the trial. I'm not saying she didn't lie, but I don't recall Meg being caught in a lie about the shooting on the stand, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Kelsey's entire testimony is flawed because her story changed too many times, but the jury got to hear her original testimony where she pointed at Tory Lanez as the shooter. That holds a lot of weight.

The witness also said they saw Tory shooting a gun but didn't see him taking a gun away from either of the two women but did say he saw the woman shoot first, which is weird, unless there were two guns. Regardless, Tory would still be convicted based off eyewitness testimony and physical evidence.

He was convicted of: Discharging a firearm (multiple witnesses say he did) , assault with automatic weapon (again, multiple witnesses and testimony say he did), and carrying a loaded unregistered firearm (regardless if it was his or not, he was in possession of it). All those three things were proven beyond a reasonable doubt imo.