Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She texted Meg’s bodyguard moments after the shooting saying “Tory shot Meg” and in her first interrogation by police said Tory shot her. she didn’t recant til much later after she admitted that there was some discussion of bribery without full on saying it.

Add on to Tory sending the apology text, the defense own witness saying they saw Tory shooting, gun residue on him, DNA being inconclusive (no dna was found on the magazine, it was inconclusive on the gun. All that means he ain’t load the gun). It was always pretty clear what happened.

The reality is, they was probably all fighting, Kelsey and Tory fought over the gun, Tory shot at Meg’s foot on some drunk shyt/bruised ego after she talked shyt about his music career. He later contacted both Meg and Kelsey and offered money for them to keep quiet. Kelsey took the money and switched up her story but is just a bad liar and looked crazy on the stand.

Tory’s defense didn’t even put up a compelling argument for Kelsey being the shooter. Their argument was “Meg slept around, so her friend had more of a motivate to shoot her”? Huh? That don’t even make sense. So Kelsey shot Meg because she’s so upset they slept with the same person and then Tory grabbed the gun and let off in the air is the story people want me to believe? That just never made much sense to me. The more obvious explanation is the dude who has always had a complex and is a fake gangster wannabe pulled out a gun in the heat of a fight/argument and let off some rounds at Meg’s feet.
It was obvious as hell until people tried to make it about Tory fukking both and people mad Meg lied to Gail king about jt

Meg told The truth in court tho…why Tory ain’t get on the stand?

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is facts as well. If he DIDN'T shoot her he played himself by not just saying his side.

I'm not saying he pulled out a gun simply because of the music argument, but it was part of their argument/fight, and I'm sure that added fuel to the fire. Especially considering they're all intoxicated

What did Meg lie about on the stand related to the shooting? Her lying about sleeping with Tory or not is of no consequence to the trial. I'm not saying she didn't lie, but I don't recall Meg being caught in a lie about the shooting on the stand, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Kelsey's entire testimony is flawed because her story changed too many times, but the jury got to hear her original testimony where she pointed at Tory Lanez as the shooter. That holds a lot of weight.

The witness also said they saw Tory shooting a gun but didn't see him taking a gun away from either of the two women but did say he saw the woman shoot first, which is weird, unless there were two guns. Regardless, Tory would still be convicted based off eyewitness testimony and physical evidence.

He was convicted of: Discharging a firearm (multiple witnesses say he did) , assault with automatic weapon (again, multiple witnesses and testimony say he did), and carrying a loaded unregistered firearm (regardless if it was his or not, he was in possession of it). All those three things were proven beyond a reasonable doubt imo.
Don't forget Tory went on Instagram saying Kelsey didn't do it. What are you doing brother? If it wasn't her then you admitting it was you lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She texted Meg’s bodyguard moments after the shooting saying “Tory shot Meg” and in her first interrogation by police said Tory shot her. she didn’t recant til much later after she admitted that there was some discussion of bribery without full on saying it.

Add on to Tory sending the apology text, the defense own witness saying they saw Tory shooting, gun residue on him, DNA being inconclusive (no dna was found on the magazine, it was inconclusive on the gun. All that means he ain’t load the gun). It was always pretty clear what happened.

The reality is, they was probably all fighting, Kelsey and Tory fought over the gun, Tory shot at Meg’s foot on some drunk shyt/bruised ego after she talked shyt about his music career. He later contacted both Meg and Kelsey and offered money for them to keep quiet. Kelsey took the money and switched up her story but is just a bad liar and looked crazy on the stand.

Tory’s defense didn’t even put up a compelling argument for Kelsey being the shooter. Their argument was “Meg slept around, so her friend had more of a motivate to shoot her”? Huh? That don’t even make sense. So Kelsey shot Meg because she’s so upset they slept with the same person and then Tory grabbed the gun and let off in the air is the story people want me to believe? That just never made much sense to me. The more obvious explanation is the dude who has always had a complex and is a fake gangster wannabe pulled out a gun in the heat of a fight/argument and let off some rounds at Meg’s feet.

It was obvious as hell until people tried to make it about Tory fukking both and people mad Meg lied to Gail king about jt

Meg told The truth in court tho…why Tory ain’t get on the stand?

The charges are this:

1. assault with a semi-automatic firearm (personal use of a firearm)
  2. carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle
  3. discharging a firearm with gross negligence

We dont know who shot meg. This is a gun case. This isn't about Meg.

Tory didn't even pull the gun. Kelsey did, according to the eye witness.

Kelsey wasn't charged when she fired the first shot according to the witness Sean Kelly

Why?

any firing of the weapon is the charge in Cali.

If kelsey fired a shot, she doesn't truly know which bullet hit meg. The state didn't care which rounds she actually fired, because according to the eye witness: Tory shot FOUR or FIVE times. Say four. Thats one unaccounted for because the same witness also saw a "flash" near kelsey. Which would mean GSR + Flash = Kelsey firing at least one round.

Kelsey texting that "tory shot meg" does not absolve Kelsey of the round(s) she shot.

We have 5 rounds to account for. This is pure math.

if Kelsey shot any of those 5, she only needs ONE of them to hit meg

if the witness says tory was shooting in the air, how do we account for which one hit Meg?

Its just math.

Meg didn't see anything. She connects sounds with blood and asserts the guy she last saw with the gun was tory. She can't admit she doesn't know what Kelsey's rounds did or where they were aimed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't forget Tory went on Instagram saying Kelsey didn't do it. What are you doing brother? If it wasn't her then you admitting it was you lol
That was before the charges. Tory was just hoping it would go away because no one wanted to be accountable and didn't want to point the finger at anyone.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was before the charges. Tory was just hoping it would go away because no one wanted to be accountable and didn't want to point the finger at anyone.
Bro it was just a stupid thing to say. Regardless if there were charges or not

People need to stop talking so much on social media

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bro it was just a stupid thing to say. Regardless if there were charges or not

People need to stop talking so much on social media
of course it was stupid. It doesn't mean anything though.

People are taking a blanket apology to be a smoking gun.

Reasonable doubt clearly doesn't exist anymore. I've actually done jury duty before.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Reasonable doubt clearly doesn't exist anymore. I've actually done jury duty before.
I thought it was gonna be a mistrial but I'm not surprised. Too many facts went against him.

Witness said he saw Tory fire the gun

Megan was shot

Jury wanted to wrap this up before Christmas :manny:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

nikka go enjoy christmas

Kelsey gave a testimony previously saying Tory did it
Megan said Tory did it
Kelsey basically admitted Tory offered her money to change her tune
Suddenly at trial she changes her tune
While also Tory team claimed she was the real shooter
Tory never testified
The bodyguard never testified
It only got muddy because this shade room defense took a gossip route instead of actually proving he didn’t fire the gun

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did the witness say Tory was shooting in the air?
Yes.

Saw no gun

Only flashes.

GSR + Flashes is the same evidence that could be used against kelsey

Kelsey = GSR + first flash

Tory = GSR + several flashes

If Tory is shooting "in the air" we dont know what happened to those rounds

We also dont know what happened to the rounds Kelsey shot.

We only have 5 bullets here to account for.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka go enjoy christmas

Kelsey gave a testimony previously saying Tory did it
Megan said Tory did it
Kelsey basically admitted Tory offered her money to change her tune
Suddenly at trial she changes her tune
While also Tory team claimed she was the real shooter
Tory never testified
The bodyguard never testified
It only got muddy because this shade room defense took a gossip route instead of actually proving he didn’t fire the gun
Kelsey shot the gun and doesn't know which rounds actually hit meg

Witness says tory shot in the air AFTER the rounds Kelsey allegedly shot.

OK. Fine.

Which round did kelsey fire that hit Meg?

We only have 5 bullets. Its not that hard.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Meg wasn’t on trial

Didn’t she still lie on stand? That’s a crime to lie. Either way she’s gonna have to deal with this for the rest of her life, who knows if she will be in the public eye as much after this, especially after her sex life was made public with Tory. People calling her all types of names on social media.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yes.

Saw no gun

Only flashes.

GSR + Flashes is the same evidence that could be used against kelsey

Kelsey = GSR + first flash

Tory = GSR + several flashes

If Tory is shooting "in the air" we dont know what happened to those rounds

We also dont know what happened to the rounds Kelsey shot.

We only have 5 bullets here to account for.

Can you quote the witness saying Tory shot "in the air"?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm not saying he pulled out a gun simply because of the music argument, but it was part of their argument/fight, and I'm sure that added fuel to the fire. Especially considering they're all intoxicated

What did Meg lie about on the stand related to the shooting? Her lying about sleeping with Tory or not is of no consequence to the trial. I'm not saying she didn't lie, but I don't recall Meg being caught in a lie about the shooting on the stand, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Kelsey's entire testimony is flawed because her story changed too many times, but the jury got to hear her original testimony where she pointed at Tory Lanez as the shooter. That holds a lot of weight.

The witness also said they saw Tory shooting a gun but didn't see him taking a gun away from either of the two women but did say he saw the woman shoot first, which is weird, unless there were two guns. Regardless, Tory would still be convicted based off eyewitness testimony and physical evidence.

He was convicted of: Discharging a firearm (multiple witnesses say he did) , assault with automatic weapon (again, multiple witnesses and testimony say he did), and carrying a loaded unregistered firearm (regardless if it was his or not, he was in possession of it). All those three things were proven beyond a reasonable doubt imo.
She lied about sleeping with Tory. Which is a BIG deal to the case being that it's what started the tension and argument in the first place. She also lied about fighting Kelsey. They both lied about that. On the stand. My question is. Why deny there was a fight? Megan said Kelsey and her didn't even argue. They teamed up against Tory. We all know that's a lie based on what the independent witness said. shyt in the Gayle interview Megan said she didn't even raise her voice. This shyt all MEANs something bruh. Megan was all of a sudden forgetful of what bag she used. She lied on her stylist by saying he left her and he got on the stand and said he would NEVER do anything like that and completely contradicted her story. See the thing is. People are picking and choosing what to pay attention to and coming to conclusions, End of the day. There was too much inconsistencies from the night and the only non drunk witness and impartial witnesses said Megan was buggin and drunk af that night and that Meg and Kelsey was fighting. Megan also lied and said she never backdoored Kelsey as well. That Kelsey only had a crush and Kelsey got on the stand and completely contradicted that statement. Let's not even discount the fact that what Meg and Kelsey said on the stand completely contradicted the prosecutions opening argument. Can't even say Tory lied. Being that he never took the stand. Based on all of the inconsistencies. Misinformation and lack thereof. I couldn't in good conscience put a nikka away for that. How u gonna charge a nikka for possession when noone even proved it was his gun. The LAPD didn't trace back the owner. 2 people had GSR all over their hands. And the independent witness said he believed the female fired the first shot? Make it make sense bruh. lol