Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She need to fall back. She dont need no more negative press. Shorty lied on the stand and to the world within the last 2 years so it ain't like the case got won cause of her.
Lied on the stand how

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I had no agenda. What are u talking about? I didn't feel like there was proof enough to send a nikka away for double digit years. Still feel that way. That Hasan dude is an idiot tho. Regardless of which side he was arguing on. nikka never been in a courtroom talking crazy. lol
Be wrong as fukk for 27 months brehs :mjlol:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don’t get get why anyone thought he was going to get off. Meg was on national tv crying about it she even made it about black women not being protected. I believe the friend shot her by mistake Tory was being reckless with a gun

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get get why anyone thought he was going to get off. Meg was on national tv crying about it she even made it about black women not being protected. I believe the friend shot her by mistake Tory was being reckless with a gun
It's not even that. It was completely obvious

Tory apologies to Meg the next day

Kelsey told people he shot Meg

Kelsey said he offered her money

The bodyguard disappears before trial

The nikka obviously shot her. I said this from the beginning. He probably didn't mean to. Maybe an accident. But they was all drunk moving crazy.

I hope he doesn't get serious time though

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My therapist brought it up to me. We just shoot the shyt most of the time and talk about what's going on in the world. Yall nikkas spend too much time tryna be funny.
Breh stop engaging wit these lame ass dap fishing nikkas

Enjoy the holiday it’s jus finna be dweebs on here trollin

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It's not even that. It was completely obvious

Tory apologies to Meg the next day

Kelsey told people he shot Meg

Kelsey said he offered her money

The bodyguard disappears before trial

The nikka obviously shot her. I said this from the beginning. He probably didn't mean to. Maybe an accident. But they was all drunk moving crazy.

I hope he doesn't get serious time though

I’m saying…

If the alternative theory is that Kelsey is really the one that shot her, why didn’t he get on the stand and say that….why didn’t he mention this at any point…why are there no “damn it’s crazy that Kelsey shot you” texts?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I’m saying…

If the alternative theory is that Kelsey is really the one that shot her, why didn’t he get on the stand and say that….why didn’t he mention this at any point…why are there no “damn it’s crazy that Kelsey shot you” texts?
did the texts even ask if she was okay? if i witnessed or heard someone got shot, that's the first fukking thing I'd ask.

they tried to paint it as tory being a real street nicca and that's why he let them railroad him :mjlol: people choose to be oblivious