Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh nikkas won't even believe you if you tell them a nikka shot you in the toe no more god damn. Lol these nikkas done pulled a double turn and made Tory the victim. nikkas done created a whole scenario when the mother fukker who got shot can tell the story.
theres no evidence of any of this

if Kelsey fired even one shot, we dont know what tory truly did.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man this shyt disgusting and people trying to act like nothing wrong happened. The lack of evidence, the inconsistencies from both Meg & Kelsey. Kelsey admitting to lying. The witness stating that he saw Kelsey with the gun. All of that shyt and these nikkas still found him guilty. These bytch ass nikkas celebrating a nikka losing his freedom over some BS :snoop:
You’re insane

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I hope Meg makes an example outta Akademiks :ufdup:

I don’t see how Ak can be sued. He’s a goofy but he clowns EVERYBODY and he never denied the FACTS like Meg being shot and all that. He even straight up said “I accept the outcome of the case”.

If you’re gonna sue blogs for simply clowning celebrities then ALL of em about to be outta business.

That other chick Milogramz didn’t ever lie about what was said in court either she was just unabashedly pro- Tory.

She damn near was in TEARS when she went live. Smh. She gotta be dude’s biggest fan you’d think she was Tory’s wife the way she rode for him

One thing though for Milogramz and others of her ilk, all this Roc Nation conspiracy theory shyt needs to be deaded. Calling out Jay-Z and shyt is a TERRIBLE look because it just makes them look like idiots. Megan Thee Stallion isn’t Janet fukking Jackson or Mariah Carey moving tens of millions of units, there’s no WAY Roc Nation is conspiring to rig court cases on her behalf. Stop that hocus pocus illuminati bullshyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
we dont know who shot meg

tory was convicted on a gun charge

kelsey fired a round but was given immunity because they can't prove the round that hit meg was from kelsey.

they pinned the other shots in the air on Tory which he obviously got the gun away from meg

meg was too drunk to realize what happened

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
All I know is the inconsistencies and lies not seemingly not being taken into account is shocking to me.
Just makes me feel like I need to be REALLY careful out here because I have nowhere near the money or clout
of a Tory Lanez, one fukk up and I'm outta here.

Tory is a "street" rapper though. I know jurors are only supposed to take what happens in the trial as evidence. But how they regulating what they do when they go home? If they don't know Tory you think they not finna look him up at home? See the violent cases he's been involved in, gang and gun tats, etc. People say don't judge a book by its cover but that one of the biggest cap out there everyone always judges by looks, appearances, presentations and that's a fact.

If you just a regular dude out here, not in the streets, with a shyt load of ink (specially guns, gang related etc). without multiple past cases and incidents I think you'd be fine. Being a black man is def a hurdle but I know nikkas that beat (some false) charges.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don’t see how Ak can be sued. He’s a goofy but he clowns EVERYBODY and he never denied the FACTS like Meg being shot and all that. He even straight up said “I accept the outcome of the case”.

If you’re gonna sue blogs for simply clowning celebrities then ALL of em about to be outta business.

That other chick Milogramz didn’t ever lie about what was said in court either she was just unabashedly pro- Tory.

She damn near was in TEARS when she went live. Smh. She gotta be dude’s biggest fan you’d think she was Tory’s wife the way she rode for him

One thing though for Milogramz and others of her ilk, all this Roc Nation conspiracy theory shyt needs to be deaded. Calling out Jay-Z and shyt is a TERRIBLE look because it just makes them look like idiots. Megan Thee Stallion isn’t Janet fukking Jackson or Mariah Carey moving tens of millions of units, there’s no WAY Roc Nation is conspiring to rig court cases on her behalf. Stop that hocus pocus illuminati bullshyt
if you've seen a milagro stream, she's biased as fukk. been on megs nuts for 2 years over this.