Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
ok.. flip side is.. hes not convicted of anything but those services have already preemptively black balled him.. the way you ride for Meg is very odd.
I’ve heard maybe two Meg songs in my entire life. I’m not riding for her. I’m merely pointing out she was clearly the victim of a crime, and given that it already reached criminal trial level I find it hard to believe she tricked detectives and cops into some grand lie conspiracy. That’s not how shyt works. If there is dispute over a crime, typically detectives figure that shyt out before trial right?

The argument being made is that someone else shot her. Someone who was at the scene of the crime and no doubt spoke with cops. This isn’t an OJ situation where the alleged “real killer” is some mystery person the defendant conjures out of nowhere. We’ve got a real person who exists yet the detectives didn’t list her as a suspect. Why?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nikka, I’m always sticking by my moms and sister lol this shouldn’t even be a question

Yeah, why wouldn’t I believe my mans? He’s my mans

So this ain't got nothing to do with your moms, your sister or women...

You just be believing shyt that people tell you... I'm Guessing people you're close with...

If life tells us anything...it's that it'll be the people close to us that'll get us in the biggest trouble, especially just flat out believing them.

I don't believe shyt..

My mom's could tell me some shyt... Somebody smack the shyt out of her for no reason.

Me: :martin:no reason ma? Tell me what happened:stopitslime:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should they? There's a criminal trial going on right now. There is no verdict. This idea that "Joe said everyone knows he's innocent so that's the end" is laughable to me. And his evidence is citing two dumbasses (Chris Brown the woman beater, and DaBaby) as proof? The only surprising one is Drake, where everything Joe said is true - his team not allowing public perception Ls. But given that they're homies from the same city ehhh. We will see.
I was actually shocked to see Lebron promoting him too

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re misinterpreting my post, but that’s expected. It’s the coli…

I don’t believe Meg. I think her story sounded suspect from jump. I fully believe Tory is gonna skate…

What I’m saying is - I don’t fault any of her people that stood by her and believed her. Why wouldn’t they? I don’t expect someone that was in her corner to suddenly toss her aside for a lil rap nikka. They stood by their peoples, that’s respectable. But if she lied, she gon have to wear that, and they’re gonna deserve apologies from her. They’ll also owe Tory an apology as well
I think the main point is it’s not just her people(friends,family,label,fans)

You got media outlets, general public who took a side & were gonna take a side regardless of what was coming out. That goes for people who were supporting Tory before more info was obtained

Similar to the Jussie situation. When the truth comes out people don’t apologize. They move on do the exact same thing. That shyt vibe pulled was disgusting

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tory been making enemies, and is independent. He's also a big name. Not as big as others but he's known.

I mean I was expecting to hear some insider info not just empty threats.

Who is he making enemies with besides Megan? He became cool with Drake a while ago