Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it’s not lol

neflix paid for the right to have first dibs on whatever she produces. Meg made some money with this
So it goes from Tory shot me to someone shot me
So it goes from Meg has a deal with Netflix(…then we find out its just a first look deal)

Everything from her camp sounds like surface level BS(since most her fans don’t care about details or asking furthers questions)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So it goes from Tory shot me to someone shot me
So it goes from Meg has a deal with Netflix(…then we find out its just a first look deal)

Everything from her camp sounds like surface level BS(since most her fans don’t care about details or asking furthers questions)
Y’all listen to Joe Budden too much. She a rapper. Rappers promote things they are involved with. It’s not a plot to distract people.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
and given that it already reached criminal trial level I find it hard to believe she tricked detectives and cops into some grand lie conspiracy. That’s not how shyt works.
That is how shyt works. Case was all but dropped until she went on live infront of a million people and SNITCHED on Tory Lanez. The DA only charged Tory AFTER her public testimony. The DA had no plans to charge anyone with anything prior.

also we just saw Jussie Smollet on trial for this same thing, what do you mean thats not things happen?

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
Its not that clear to me… the thought that she might of harmed her self isnt a possibility at all to you? Thats sucka shyt

If she shot herself Tory would be screaming it from high heavens

In fact if any the other 2 people in car did it he also would be doing the same thing

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Ok what does it matter breh. The girl is Netflix offices. That’s a win for her or any artist
nikka on here angry and irritated fukk spike lee name being brought up, this whole situation weird, nikkas irritated wit Meg because other bytches got them in they feelings :mjlol: just let the trial take place damn

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
Tory has a gag order on him. He couldn’t really say much of shyt. Main thing is he said he DIDNT do it.

What did he have on him before he was charged?:jbhmm:

And why is he acting guilty by not naming the person who did it which he would obviously know :jbhmm:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What did he have on him before he was charged?:jbhmm:

And why is he acting guilty by not naming the person who did it which he would obviously know :jbhmm:
He had a gag order on him ever since the incident he addressed this. They told him not to say shyt. He tried to kinda alude to shyt in his music but she was the only one running around campaigning and switching her story up a million times.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nikka his BANK ACCOUNT was supposed to explode RIGHT before this shyt happened and halted what was about to be a major move for his career :wow: i know he's fukking sick to his stomach that some trifling ass women lying set him back to square one

if Tory finds some way to prove his show was about to get him major sponsor money or a deal and her bullshyt ruined it and cost him bread in trauma and lost resources he could sue the shyt out of her

i think :lupe: knowing this country it's prolly not gonna play out that fairly

He should get a percentage of her future earnings because he has lost out on a lot