Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Why should they? There's a criminal trial going on right now. There is no verdict. This idea that "Joe said everyone knows he's innocent so that's the end" is laughable to me. And his evidence is citing two dumbasses (Chris Brown the woman beater, and DaBaby) as proof? The only surprising one is Drake, where everything Joe said is true - his team not allowing public perception Ls. But given that they're homies from the same city ehhh. We will see.
:dead:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tory Lanes is a SIMP. If meg is caught he lying he isn’t going to Sue to prove he’s a real man and will want to reconcile with her.
In these type of cases the individual who have a good case for a defamation lawsuit are usually exhausted with the legal/court system and just want to move on.

Its not Tory vs Megan…its Tory vs a Machine that includes white supremacy/straight black male hate/corporate industry BS/weaponizing femininity

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She gonna claim she got a drug problem and struggling with her mental health, go away for a year and come back and alllllll these bytches gonna call her “brave”

I dunno I can see a few nikkaz in the industry not fukking with her for trying to lie on a nikkaz name to get him locked up. Also this won’t sit well with black men and a few black women.