Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I miss? Last I heard there was a report that Lanez was recorded telling the police he shot her
This is what i’m wondering. Literally nothing has come out that exonerates him. The last major court action last week the judge found enough evidence to proceed to trial when they could’ve and would’ve dropped it had there been nothing to go off.

I’m just resigning to the fact that most of my people are absolutely clueless about how the legal system works which seems obvious going about alot of the comments here and on Twitter.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait. Meg was the ONLY ONE who heard the "dance bytch" comment?! :mindblown:

Screen-Shot-2021-12-19-at-10-28-03-AM.png

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meg can hide behind all the PR employees she wants, but if she gets subpoenaed to testify at trial & it's shown shyt didn't go down exactly the way she said it did on social media & elsewhere it's a wrap for her:heh:
What she says in public has no bearing whatsoever on what she says to the detectives and in court. She likely already knows she had to testify as one of the only witnesses. What she told detectives is already alot worse than what she went live with. The dance bytch comment removes any room for this being a mistake, if true of course.

I haven’t seen anybody from Tory’s side deny that his gun got fired, he was arrested that night for the same gun and the detective testified that it was warm and that residue was found on one of the persons in the vicinity.

Its looking like Meg and possibly the friend are going to put this on Tory when the testimony starts, judging by how the defense is already trying to cast doubt on the friend. Tory can’t full out deny that the shooting happened or else they would’ve, they can only try to muddy the waters on whether he did it or not.