Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we gonna have a discussion about the way hip hop and black pop culture "social media" peddled obviously fake or misconstrued information about this case for days/weeks.
You mean here or in general? shyt has already been a discussion on twitter, I seen some white jawn from NBC News had put out a tik tok basically calling out all of the disinformation that the "hip-hop" twitter pages and blogs were putting out there

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not sure what the verdict will be

I predict they win guilty on all counts, or a mixed verdict like the recent Weinstein trial

One thing, the trial that is going on on Twitter and social media, is not the trial that is happening in the courtroom.

yourgod

Pro
Daps
Glad this shyt is over, the social media fallout should be hilarious. By lookin at Twitter does Tory really have that many fans that ride for him like that? And how come people don’t fux with Meg??? She don’t shyt but twerk, watch anime and be tall….who doesn’t want to a see a tall chick twerk???

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
An appeal? His attorney is a lightweight, and appeals have almost no chance, ever. Tory has NO chance on appeal.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Facts

The young lady was shot and nikkas supported the people that did it. Pure disgusting
Maegan the stallion started everything that went down. Why y’all playing stupid? All three of them was on some fukk shyt that night. Disgusting my ass.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Y’all really thought regular people were as delusional and women hating as y’all lol.

This is better than the Cowboys losing lol.

Y’all some loser ass he man woman hating nikkas in here lol.

Hug your moms and sisters over Christmas and pray some bytch ass nikka don’t shoot them and then blame it on who they fukking

Merry Christmas pussies lol

Piffery

All Star
Daps
You mean here or in general? shyt has already been a discussion on twitter, I seen some white jawn from NBC News had put out a tik tok basically calling out all of the disinformation that the "hip-hop" twitter pages and blogs were putting out there
That's a fair discussion to have.
Everyone should always reasses their media literacy.
That said Kat Tenabarge is a bad-faith spreader of her own misinfo and has no place in the discussion.
Almost positive that's the NBC chick you're mentioning.