Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That’s the most they can do now that Meg’s sexual past was revealed between them. I’m surprised he didn’t get away from this but that’s how the machine she’s backed by works :manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, I told y'all nikkas about all these rap reporters and clout chasing pages painting a very different picture of the trial than what actually occured in the courtroom.

This reminds me exactly of the Vic Mignogna scandal in the anime community. Vic Mignogna was a voice actor (Played Broly in DBZ and Ed in Fullmetal Alchemist) who amassed a huge fan following but has been creeping and sexually harassing his coworkers and underaged girls at conventions for basically his whole career. When he started getting allegations levied at him and got dropped by Funimation as a result, he accused his voice actors and Funimation of defamation. And just like with this trial, you had some clout chasing quack lawyer along with MRA folks feeding Vic's stans with misinformation acting like the suit was gonna be a layup for him...while actual media outlets were reporting the opposite.

And what happened?

Not only was his case dismissed, homeboy actually had to pay THEM :mjlol:. And yet all them folks were shocked when the facts were never in their favor.

So yeah, maybe field better people for information :yeshrug:
Explain to me the facts that were in their favor ? Multiple conflicting stories including the accuser and star witness both conflicting. Plus the physical evidence was sketchy