Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't think he'll get charged for shooting her but he'll get with a charge of some sort. I really do think he's fukking up not getting on the stand. There seemed to me to be some holes that him and his defense team could've taken advantage of. I would've got on the stand and painted a picture of Kelsey and Meg fighting and one of them pulling the gun out and shooting it and say that caused Meg's injuries. But with his background he'd risk his old cases being brought up and he'd still risk catching cases for shooting so I understand why they didn't.
Yea they ain’t wanna open him to cross examination which could cook him if he gets askers the wrong question

He prolly think he’s good witout it

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It's new shyt. They love using it on resetera, I first saw it when the Will Smith/Rock stuff happened and it was used to defend/describe what was happening to Jada. I want to say it's like being a misogynist to black women.
Yeah, that term has been used for a decade now and it's mostly from people who are in academia

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
not having the driver testify says it all about this shyt. Aint no way in hell the prosecution would not examine him after the shyt show the last couple days to strengthen their case. And aint no way Torys team would risk his freedom by not having him take the stand if this wasnt already in the bag. Tory bout to walk. I hope twitter lives long enough so we can see this absolute fukkery take place.
The prosecution wanted a continuance of a week if the driver testified. There are only 2 jurors left. Defense/Tory didnt want tot he delay the trial further.
dab8e9f109c6237831281b1b2ee6137c.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what the verdict will be

I predict they win guilty on all counts, or a mixed verdict like the recent Weinstein trial

One thing, the trial that is going on on Twitter and social media, is not the trial that is happening in the courtroom.
Do you have some additional information? The prosecution only have Megs side which wasn’t consistent as she doesn’t remember details or has already lied to try and sway the court of public opinion, Kelsey who went rouge and didn’t verify megs story and said she’s a liar , no real evidence that points Clearly to Tory and the neutral witness saying he saw a fight and Kelsey shooting prior to any involvement with Tory and a gun . This case us riddled with reasonable doubt

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not having the driver testify says it all about this shyt. Aint no way in hell the prosecution would not examine him after the shyt show the last couple days to strengthen their case. And aint no way Torys team would risk his freedom by not having him take the stand if this wasnt already in the bag. Tory bout to walk. I hope twitter lives long enough so we can see this absolute fukkery take place.
I know idk how the law works 100% but I’m not understanding how the driver nor Kelsey were never witnesses prior to any of this lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The driver was the defense witness. He would have been the only one in the car besides Tory to have the motivation to defend Tory. Defense decided against calling him cause that would have extended things and gave megs bodyguard a chance to speak.

Defense decided his testimony wasn’t worth the risk of hearing from another prosecution witness.

The defense decided against calling the two people with the motivation and perspective to defend Tory.

I don’t think that’s a good sign as you assume here. You don’t NOT call your own witnesses out of confidence.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The driver was the defense witness. He would have been the only one in the car besides Tory to have the motivation to defend Tory. Defense decided against calling him cause that would have extended things and gave megs bodyguard a chance to speak.

Defense decided his testimony wasn’t worth the risk of hearing from another prosecution witness.

The defense decided against calling the two people with the motivation and perspective to defend Tory.

I don’t think that’s a good sign as you assume here. You don’t NOT call your own witnesses out of confidence.
Prosecution doesnt get to call another witness just because defense called someone on their list.
Defense didnt call the driver because the Prosecution wanted a week continuance if he took the stand. When the defense wanted asked for less than a week, prosecution said they needed a week at minimum. nikkas aint trying to stretch this out :manny:

They already went through 2 jurors and only have 2 alternates left left.

Tory didnt take the stand because Prosecution was gonna bring up a lotta shyt that had nothing to do with the trial, like the August Alsina fight. So yes, it makes sense he didnt take the stand.

So where did you get this from, sounds like you pulled this from nowhere? Other than Kelsey, Meg, or Kelly what other witness would there be that the defense would be scared of? Especially when Kelsey screwed up the prosecution's case on the stand and Kelly poked holes in their testimonies.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Prosecution doesnt get to call another witness just because defense called someone on their list.
Defense didnt call the driver because the Prosecution wanted a week continuance if he took the stand. When the defense wanted asked for less than a week, prosecution said they needed a week at minimum. nikkas aint trying to stretch this out :manny:

They already went through 2 jurors and only have 2 alternates left left.

Tory didnt take the stand because Prosecution was gonna bring up a lotta shyt that had nothing to do with the trial, like the August Alsina fight. So yes, it makes sense he didnt take the stand.

So where did you get this from?

That’s what they said out loud. But as a defense there’s no reason you would chose NOT to call a very important witness unless you thought the testimony would not help.

In this case the drivers testimony would have allowed megs body card to talk. Defense decided they want none of that to happen.