Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
dab8e9f109c6237831281b1b2ee6137c.png

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
My mind is really blown on how people dont have a issue with this. That shyt right there let me know there was a serious issue.

Kelsey was granted “use immunity,” meaning the DA’s office can’t use her testimony on stand to prosecute her for a crime

But they can still charge her for anything that happened that night

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
There is dead ass a circus :snoop:

Everybody is bias and everybody just wants to be right. Even if you repeat exactly what you read folks will call you out for being bias and say that you making shyt up :mindblown:

Just end this shyt..

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
There is dead ass a circus :snoop:

Everybody is bias and everybody just wants to be right. Even if you repeat exactly what you read folks will call you out for being bias and say that you making shyt up :mindblown:

Just end this shyt..
The funny shyt is seeing ppl on twitter go "The neutral witness said he saw Tory shooting wildly 5x!!! He guilty!"
Like.......how yall not adding the part about he said he saw Tory shooting in the air. And that was only after he took the gun away from Kelsey after she had already fired a few shots. :dahell:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Not sure what the verdict will be

I predict they win guilty on all counts, or a mixed verdict like the recent Weinstein trial

One thing, the trial that is going on on Twitter and social media, is not the trial that is happening in the courtroom.
At all. It’s fascinating to watch